Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Les Turner seriously ill (ed. RIP Les, Feb 2020)

Comments

• Options
    RIP Les. Condolences to his family & friends.
  • Options
    Sincerest condolences to family and friends.
    RIP Les.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you @Elthamaddick. And for your family. My heartfelt condolences. :(  
  • Options
    RIP Les - I wish I had known him. Reading all of the lovely tributes on here shows you how wonderful some people are. Danny; sorry for your loss. Certainly, your dad is someone to be so proud of. It sounds like he had a great life. We can all only hope to be as loved as, clearly, he is during our own lifetime. I am proud to call myself a fellow Addick.
  • Options
    RIP Les, proper Charlton and was always there when I started going away on the coaches.

Am I right in saying he was involved with managing The Nolans at some point?
    Yes. that is right.
  • Options
    Would love to see any pictures anyone has of Dad, old CAFC related ones especially, trying to create something for the funeral. Feel free to post or DM me, or drop them on email to djt1974@hotmail.co.uk 
    thanks 
  • Options
    RIP Les
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Les.
  • Options
    Condolences to family of Les.
    As so many have said on here, Les was a true gent and it was an honour to have known him. 
  • Options

RIP Les
  • Options
    RIP Les
  • Options
    RIP Les. 

Thoughts with the family. 

Hope we go out and win today for him.
  • Options
    RIP Les
  • Options
    RIP Les.

Some great tributes on this thread.
  • Options
    Ah, so very sorry to logon and see this news. It was a privilege to know Les just a little bit. Will always remember meeting him at the Scottish pre season friendlies in 1991, I believe it was, just after I had moved to Glasgow. Les was travelling back and forth, including by night bus, to see us draw with St Mirren et al!

Sincere condolences @Elthamaddick and all family and friends. 
  • Options
    RIP Les
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Les
  • Options
    RIP Les and condolences to your family.  
  • Options
    Did send a tweet to Dan but RIP Les. A true Charlton legend. 
  • Options
    Condolences to Dan and family.

RIP Les.
  • Options
    Really sad news. Les always said hello to me and he will be sorely missed both home and away. Condolences to all the family RIP Les.

• Options
    One of my favourite memories of Les, was him having to deal with Lisa Impey in Charlton Village as she hung around waiting to try and chat up @Elthamaddick
  • Options
    RIP Les.
    Condolences to all his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Les
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    RIP Les. A very sad time for many Addicks that have shared their memories and thoughts go out to Les family.