Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Blackburn | Sat 15 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    the full members defeat was circa 1987 - we got them back a bit in the pitcher goal knockout in the fa cup at ewood when they were champions 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    the full members defeat was circa 1987 - we got them back a bit in the pitcher goal knockout in the fa cup at ewood when they were champions 
    Absolutely right, thanks! 29th March 1987. Duly edited. 
  • Options
    The forecast for Saturday has improved a great deal.
    The heavy rain is now only expected from 4pm to maybe 6pm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/br1
  • Options
    Dull turgid game horrendous conditions 0-0 or 0-1 
  • Options
    I’m feeling confident about this one although disappointing  if green isn’t available - reckon this is where macgeady enters the arena properly - COYR!!!!
  • Options
    10000 holes v potholes in the car park leads to a whole lot of nothing - 0-0.
  • Options
    Bonne to start, Hemed on the bench.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1. Happy with a draw against an in form team.
  • Options
    Dull turgid game horrendous conditions 0-0 or 0-1 
    Remember ones of those dismal nil nils against Blackburn in the premier league years. Took a girl along that I quite fancied expecting her to enjoy the atmosphere etc. God it was awful, needless to say she wasn't impressed with my choice of date and there wasn't a second. 
  • Options
    10000 holes v potholes in the car park leads to a whole lot of nothing - 0-0.
    would take a draw tbf
  • Options
    3-1 Charlton. 

Maybe a closer game than my scoreline says but think we will do well in the elements!

Taylor, Sarr & Williams
  • Options
    How many storms must a fan face down
    Before you call Dennis a man?
    How many storms must hit our ground
    Before it's covered in sand
    How many times must the football fly
    Before the game becomes a lie?
    The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
    The answer is blowin' in the wind
  • Options
    This is the time we put our £5 ticket curse to bed and while I'm at it we will beat millwall at the the valley next month
  • Options
    This is the time we put our £5 ticket curse to bed and while I'm at it we will beat millwall at the the valley next month
    Losing to Millwall is what we do. If we beat them it wouldn't seem right.
  • Options
    We dont play Millwall till April

I'm with Floyd...  unbeaten by Millwall in March!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Squad is looking better, decent result in the week: head says 1-1, heart goes 2-1 Charlton.
  • Options
    Steady FRF let's not go overbaoard 😏.
  • Options
    Head says 0.0. 

Heart goes 0.0. 
  • Options
    Win, lose, draw, abandoned, or postponed for me.

I used to be indicisive but now I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    This game had all the usual signs of a typical after the lordmayor's show Chatlton performance, including the biggest crowd in years. So a Blackburn win

• Options
    edited February 2020
    I used to think of Blackburn as a bogey team for us until we beat hem 1-0 off a Simon Church volley. Bit embarrassing that. I've found it hard to be quite so nervous about them since then. What I really, really, really want is for us to win two games in a row at some point. Not the biggest ask in the world but something we haven't done since August which is pretty despressing. If we can get a couple of wins on the bounce we should be able to start to ease away from relegation a bit early and hopefully see confidence grow in the team for the end of the season.

I'm going with 1-0 win, goalscorer whoever looks most like Church. Doughty I guess.
  • Options
    Keeping the momentum going from Tuesday is important.

1 - 0 to the Addicks.

Hemed scores early and we hang on without too much trouble
  • Options
    2-1 the Addicks...Mcgeady & Lockyer