Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phillip Schofield

123457»

Comments

• Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Why is this news ?
    One of the countries most famous tv presenters decides to tell the world he's been living a lie for 27 years and you don't think it's newsworthy?
    I don’t see why it’s interesting in 2020; it would have been news 30 years ago.   I feel sorry for his wife but beyond that, I can’t see why it’s getting so much air time.

• Options
    Call me cynical but it's all become a bit of a big pr exercise...
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Why is this news ?
    One of the countries most famous tv presenters decides to tell the world he's been living a lie for 27 years and you don't think it's newsworthy?
    Some people don't.  I heard about it yesterday thought oh well good luck and that's it. One of my shift electricians has done work on his house in Henley and says they are a lovely family, but that's as far as I give it thought. Sadly some people are obsessed with celebrities. 
  • Options
    Couple of stories doing the rounds that there may be more to all this. I'm not linking anything here as it may all be internet bollox - yes, a bit like most of my posts, before anyone says it.
  • Options
    Ah, thread is being sunk. Fair enough.
  • Options
    7 pages and still we don’t know what Holly smells like ????
  • Options
    7 pages and still we don’t know what Holly smells like ????
    Her dad
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been posted but saw it on twitter, this was a Spitting Image sketch from 1992

https://youtu.be/P9zHqx-Hoz8
  • Options
    I was speaking to someone last night who works at ITV.
    Allegedly Schofield had been "seeing" a young man for 3 years, who at the start of the relationship, was about 18 years old.
    It was thought that he was possibly about to "go public" about the relationship, so Schofield came out before he was "outed".
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Interesting reading some of the early love in posts.
    Ha Ha.
    What a fucking hero eh?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I'm guessing one of the tabloids had a story on him they were maybe going to run and he's been given the opportunity to speak first.

Fair play to him, can't have been an easy thing to do. Married for 27 years
    I don't think that's the case. I am in the TM production office today, sounds like this was in the pipeline for a while. Everyone here is giving him applause when he walks past which is nice. 
    Keep clapping Jimmy.