Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough Chairman Interview - Marcus Maddison

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Gotta love it when other club owners bitch fight over Social Media
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    William Storey is a proper weirdo. Likes to pretend he's a successful businessman when in reality he's got very little success or money 
  • Options
    William Storey is a proper weirdo. Likes to pretend he's a successful businessman when in reality he's got very little success or money 
    Many people have tried to do digging into Storey and Rich Energy and never found any evidence that he's got the funding to do anything. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Many people have tried to do digging into Storey and Rich Energy and never found any evidence that he's got the funding to do anything. 
    Farnell's not his lawyer is he? 

Hahahaha don't think there's a Farnell link in there!!! Storey was running around last year claiming Gold and Sullivan were his backers when he was in F1 
  • Options
    That sounds familiar. Surprised he wasn't a part of ESI
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Thought I'd put this here rather than the rumours thread. The original post about MM is by William Storey who is potentially taking over at Sunderland. Not sure calling another club a Mickey Mouse outfit is good form

I see William Storey replied as well

Someone with world class backers offering to invest more than £50m into a GREAT football club. Above and beyond the purchase price. And we will continue to invest money IN to the club rather than use the club as a personal piggy bank Mr MacAnthony! Keep smiling 👍 #Sunderland

Backers? Ah ok got it. When I bought a football club, I used my own pocket money to do it. But whatever works for you pal. Good luck to those ‘backers’ 👌🏻. All the best with it flower.

Merci.
    I could buy many clubs personally but if there is an opportunity to get a much bigger club & world class names share my vision to invest heavily, then clearly would be remiss of me not to do it.
    Appreciate the kind words laddie 👌
    My knob's bigger than your knob. Ner, ner, ner, ner, ner.
  • Options
    I'm sure the last available company statement showed they had £570 in the bank or something. 

Appreciate not all successful businesses are cash rich but that doesn't even give you a years supply of their horrendous drink!