Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Donations to the museum - Protest Material

Comments

• Options
    As I said before, I still have a banner its the one in the picture below(Charlton is our club not yours) that me and @ForeverAddickted are beautifully modelling behind, just about when I can get it there

Would love those banners @paulie8290 and @charltonnick

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    @Henry Irving I’ve got the invoice for the Roland Out metal pin badges somewhere if you are interested 
    Nice one, yes please @stonemuse
  • Options
    I have the receipt for the purchased tickets at Sint Truiden on 27/2/2016 plus other match tickets before that date when we carried out check of ground.
    Card from police given to me on27/2/2016.
    Plus afew other things photos etc if you have interest and space for them.
    Yes please Colin @l@"Lewis Coaches"    Photos and Police notice in particular
  • Options
    @Henry Irving Have you got any of these CARD double sided coasters?

We do thanks @EveshamAddick but thanks for the offer
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I left my banner in reception yesterday.
    Great stuff, thanks @seth plum
  • Options
    I have done 100 of the above post cards and sent to the Museum. They should arrive in a few days. 
    Look forward to seeing them, thanks @MuttleyCAFC

Will be in touch when @nug has done the posters
  • Options
    As I said before, I still have a banner its the one in the picture below(Charlton is our club not yours) that me and @ForeverAddickted are beautifully modelling behind, just about when I can get it there

Would love those banners @paulie8290 and @charltonnick

I will bring it to the museum on Saturday
  • Options
    i think i still have some of the original stencils and banners that i did. was waiting till the rat was gone. will have a hunt and dig them out
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Off_it said:
    I've got a bag of crisps I can pop in the post.
    Does the museum want these crisps or not?

Only I’ve had nothing to eat all day and am more than a bit peckish.
  • Options
    Will post to the Museum the copy of the Belgian newspaper (Het Belang von Limburg) report of the Sint Truiden protest if it is wanted.
    see attached photo.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I love seeing these again and again
  • Options
    I have done 100 of the above post cards and sent to the Museum. They should arrive in a few days. 

Should be delivered this morning via DPD
  • Options
    Will post to the Museum the copy of the Belgian newspaper (Het Belang von Limburg) report of the Sint Truiden protest if it is wanted.
    see attached photo.

Cheers @Coyotejohn1947 Great stuff
  • Options

Should be delivered this morning via DPD
    Cheers, will pick them up tonight as we have a Trustees meeting.
  • Options
    I have what is left of the effigy used at the Unity march in St Truiden plus the banner in the photo attached that was used at the Coventry joint protest game to prove my mettle to @Davo55 in my effort to join CARD. He promptly pointed me in the direction of the Belgium 20, which led to ROT and (ahem!) some other activities  :D
    I'll try to patch up the effigy as it is falling apart. If you're open on Saturday, I'll bring both along.
    We will be open on Saturday, not sure yet if before or after @foresthillred but will confirm.  The effigy will be fantastic.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:
    i think i still have some of the original stencils and banners that i did. was waiting till the rat was gone. will have a hunt and dig them out
    Cheers @mrbligh

Amazing response, thanks everyone.

If in doubt, drop them off at the museum or in main reception (Box or bag them and mark them as "For the museum") so they are sure to get to us.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    That picture getting quoted!!  Stop. 

I've got loads of beer mats, every time i open a drawer i spot some.  Thought i had given them all out.  Ill keep them safe.  Might sell a few off for charity!

• Options
    I'll take a couple off your hands for a fiver @Curb_It :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:
    That picture getting quoted!!  Stop. 

I've got loads of beer mats, every time i open a drawer i spot some.  Thought i had given them all out.  Ill keep them safe.  Might sell a few off for charity!

good photo of you and your gazelles @curb_it

• Options
    I have what is left of the effigy used at the Unity march in St Truiden plus the banner in the photo attached that was used at the Coventry joint protest game to prove my mettle to @Davo55 in my effort to join CARD. He promptly pointed me in the direction of the Belgium 20, which led to ROT and (ahem!) some other activities  :D
    I'll try to patch up the effigy as it is falling apart. If you're open on Saturday, I'll bring both along.
    We will be open on Saturday, not sure yet if before or after @foresthillred but will confirm.  The effigy will be fantastic.
    I took the effigy out of his black bag in my wardrobe earlier. One of his ears, one of his cheeks and his chin have fallen off but I will patch him up as best I can before Saturday.
  • Options
    I took the effigy out of his black bag in my wardrobe earlier. One of his ears, one of his cheeks and his chin have fallen off but I will patch him up as best I can before Saturday.
    With a bit of luck they'll be reporting that about RD before long
  • Options
    @Henry Irving You may also be interested in a copy of 442 magazine dated May 2017, which has a rather excellent six page feature on the unity protest. Chris Flanagan was the journalist who accompanied the coachloads of protesters across the channel to St Truiden, along with photographer Leon Csernohlavek. I can't find the article on their website but you could call on 01604 251 045 or 01604 251 445 for back issues. If that fails, I am happy to supply copies of the relevant pages.
  • Options
    "Picture of Dorian Duchatalet"
  • Options
    We had a trustee meeting last night and we already have a huge amount of stuff but keep it coming.

We'll put some on display now but also plan a temporary display on the protests, similar to our current play-off display.

Were open before the West Brom game but not after.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @Henry Irving You may also be interested in a copy of 442 magazine dated May 2017, which has a rather excellent six page feature on the unity protest. Chris Flanagan was the journalist who accompanied the coachloads of protesters across the channel to St Truiden, along with photographer Leon Csernohlavek. I can't find the article on their website but you could call on 01604 251 045 or 01604 251 445 for back issues. If that fails, I am happy to supply copies of the relevant pages.
    I remember that - It was impressive - Can't find my copy though. I did put it away somewhere safe!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Bumping this now that the takeover has actually gone through, and also to make a slightly cheeky request. A while back the Museum was doing a batch of postcards of the Valley party campaign posters; is there any chance that once a discreet period of time has passed and the "How to Lose Fans and Alienate People - The Roland Duchatelet Years" exhibit is launched that we can have a similar sized postcard version of the poster below? I can't remember if there were any others, but that one really stuck out, and I've got a gap in the clip frame I've got the Valley party ones in that it'd go nicely in. :-)
    I’d want a postcard of that, too. If someone can find out the cost of printing, say, 100, I’d probably be willing to front the cost and the museum could pay me back as they sell. 
    I’d fund that and no need to repay. 
  • Options
    Got one of these if required.