Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Donations to the museum - Protest Material

Comments

• A different conflict but another legal document from March 1989 evicting travellers from the Valley
  • Yours if you want it. 
  • We want it,

Cheers Ray
  • We want it,

Cheers Ray
    Shall I post it to Cafc, I’ve got a “sorry you are leaving” card marked with the same address I could pop it in there! 😉
  • Post it to the Museum C/O The Valley, please Ray.
  • edited January 2020
    As I said before, I still have a banner its the one in the picture below(Charlton is our club not yours) that me and @ForeverAddickted are beautifully modelling behind, just about when I can get it there

• If someone can provide the artwork and adapt it to postcard size (different ratios to posters)

We can look at price.
    I can give you that. We had some postcards made with a picture of the taxi on it for the driver to hand to passengers. I have a couple of those still I think. I have the artwork for the taxi wrap too. I’ll have a look through there’s a bunch of stuff, quite a bit that never made the cut too.
  • I've got a bag of crisps I can pop in the post.
  • aliwibble said:
    Bumping this now that the takeover has actually gone through, and also to make a slightly cheeky request. A while back the Museum was doing a batch of postcards of the Valley party campaign posters; is there any chance that once a discreet period of time has passed and the "How to Lose Fans and Alienate People - The Roland Duchatelet Years" exhibit is launched that we can have a similar sized postcard version of the poster below? I can't remember if there were any others, but that one really stuck out, and I've got a gap in the clip frame I've got the Valley party ones in that it'd go nicely in. :-)
    I’d want a postcard of that, too. If someone can find out the cost of printing, say, 100, I’d probably be willing to front the cost and the museum could pay me back as they sell. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Also on a vaguely serious note some sort of permanent hard copy record of the takeover thread would be fun. For people to flick through. 
  • Henry, have you got a ROT rosette?
  • I have the B20 banner
    " Roland & Katrien time to go "
    Thing is it's 18 ft long.

I have been told the museum can't keep or store it as it's to large.

I can understand where their coming from.

But that's a shame because it's an iconic piece of protest memorabilia.

• aliwibble said:
    Bumping this now that the takeover has actually gone through, and also to make a slightly cheeky request. A while back the Museum was doing a batch of postcards of the Valley party campaign posters; is there any chance that once a discreet period of time has passed and the "How to Lose Fans and Alienate People - The Roland Duchatelet Years" exhibit is launched that we can have a similar sized postcard version of the poster below? I can't remember if there were any others, but that one really stuck out, and I've got a gap in the clip frame I've got the Valley party ones in that it'd go nicely in. :-)
    I’d want a postcard of that, too. If someone can find out the cost of printing, say, 100, I’d probably be willing to front the cost and the museum could pay me back as they sell. 
    Thanks, that's great.

Before we did a set of five BTTV posters so would look to do the same.

@cafc999 got them done.
  • I have the B20 banner

No, we'll have it.

We already have big banners like that that have been donated
  • Henry, have you got a ROT rosette?
    yes

• I have the B20 banner

No, we'll have it.

We already have big banners like that that have been donated.

That's great, I will bring it along after the West Brom league game.
  • Sponsored links:

• I intend to bring a banner today and leave it in reception for the museum, if it is wanted.
  • @Henry Irving I’ve got the invoice for the Roland Out metal pin badges somewhere if you are interested 
  • I have the receipt for the purchased tickets at Sint Truiden on 27/2/2016 plus other match tickets before that date when we carried out check of ground.
    Card from police given to me on27/2/2016.
    Plus afew other things photos etc if you have interest and space for them.
  • @Henry Irving Have you got any of these CARD double sided coasters?

• I left my banner in reception yesterday.
  • It's like laying down your weapons after the battle has been won!
  • Dont even remember picking this up but found it in the loft tonight along with pinnocio stickers, masks, protest programmes etc.  I imagine the museum already has the lot.  Anyway the below is particularly apt as i am about to re-buy my season ticket and end that protest!

Don't think we do have that Ian so would like it, please @Athletico Charlton
  • I have the B20 banner

No, we'll have it.

We already have big banners like that that have been donated.

That's great, I will bring it along after the West Brom league game.
    Thanks @Addictedoldgit

Not sure we're open after the game v WBA, Should be open before but will confirm on Wednesday