Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Donations to the museum - Protest Material

It's all part of our history so if you have any banners, pigs, taxis, stickers, rat masks etc etc then we'd love to have them.

Either

Bring them up to the museum

Leave in main reception marked "for the museum"

Post to Charlton Athletic Museum C/O the Valley

thanks in advance
«134

Comments

  • Bet you wish you were open today now!
  • I'll dig out all the ones i still have and send them down

    However there is about another 70 out in the Charlton Universe that were posted and given out at several different protests, if you still have one of the ones i made please consider donating to the museum.
  • Please tell me someone has the iconic "Liar" banner? 
  • the attic was getting a bit full 
  • DRAddick said:
    Please tell me someone has the iconic "Liar" banner? 
    The iconic bed sheet? 
  • Would you like my Lokale Politie Sint-Truiden charge sheet?
  • That’s Duchatelet’s seat
  • Addickted said:
    Would you like my Lokale Politie Sint-Truiden charge sheet?
    Is that the one when you gave your real name to the local Plod?
  • I’ll see if a few of my pals have kept their charge sheets 😁😁😁
  • Sponsored links:


  • Addickted said:
    Would you like my Lokale Politie Sint-Truiden charge sheet?
    Yes please Nick @Addickted

    We'll display next to your picture in Sint- Truiden for context


    Half the man I was! (Well, two thirds)
  • Mametz said:
    Addickted said:
    Would you like my Lokale Politie Sint-Truiden charge sheet?
    Is that the one when you gave your real name to the local Plod?
    I was pointing out that my passport says "Without let or hinderance" when I realised I'd given them my real name.
  • I’ve got one of those football stress balls that were thrown into the pitch. Signed by Keith Peacock no less 😀
  • No idea where it is though... 
  • edited November 2019
    cafcwill said:
    I'll dig out all the ones i still have and send them down

    However there is about another 70 out in the Charlton Universe that were posted and given out at several different protests, if you still have one of the ones i made please consider donating to the museum.
    Already donated the banner I had - Toxic Regime - along with some other protest materials. 

  • DA9 said:
    I’ll see if a few of my pals have kept their charge sheets 😁😁😁
    Still got mine somewhere. :)
  • I've got the "EFL NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE" banner. I'll bring it in but claim it back if those dozy bastards manage to screw this up for us :wink:
  • DRAddick said:
    Please tell me someone has the iconic "Liar" banner? 
    I'm not certain about this, but I heard it was destroyed by the club.
  • Still got a banner so u are more than welcome to it
  • Sponsored links:


  • Ben, I think we sent you a protest shirt when we did the distribution, but if you havent got it still, I do have one left unopened. Let me know....cheers Tel
  • TEL said:
    Ben, I think we sent you a protest shirt when we did the distribution, but if you havent got it still, I do have one left unopened. Let me know....cheers Tel
    We have one but thanks @TEL

    If you have the art work that would be interesting.
  • TELTEL
    edited November 2019
    TEL said:
    Ben, I think we sent you a protest shirt when we did the distribution, but if you havent got it still, I do have one left unopened. Let me know....cheers Tel
    We have one but thanks @TEL

    If you have the art work that would be interesting.
    I probably have a few of the different manufacturer variations knocking around..@Nug will have our original artwork and some of the other variations in designs.
  • I've got a banner I carried in the rain. I also have a St Truiden scarf which I swapped with a local - would the Museum want that?
  • I have somewhere several hand made small banners including the WAR logo, made for the end-of-season match v. Swindon, when we blocked the carpark.  Will hunt them out for you.
  • rananegra said:
    I've got a banner I carried in the rain. I also have a St Truiden scarf which I swapped with a local - would the Museum want that?
    Yes please @rananegra
  • BDLBDL
    edited November 2019
    Addickted said:
    Would you like my Lokale Politie Sint-Truiden charge sheet?
    Yes please Nick @Addickted

    We'll display next to your picture in Sint- Truiden for context


    Ahh, you found it - You aint having my Pig, but I may have a couple of Beach Balls
  • edited January 4
    Bumping this now that the takeover has actually gone through, and also to make a slightly cheeky request. A while back the Museum was doing a batch of postcards of the Valley party campaign posters; is there any chance that once a discreet period of time has passed and the "How to Lose Fans and Alienate People - The Roland Duchatelet Years" exhibit is launched that we can have a similar sized postcard version of the poster below? I can't remember if there were any others, but that one really stuck out, and I've got a gap in the clip frame I've got the Valley party ones in that it'd go nicely in. :-)
  • If someone can provide the artwork and adapt it to postcard size (different ratios to posters)

    We can look at price.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!