Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

18910111214»

Comments

• We had what seemed a father and older son infront of us in the upper west, who were Leeds fans but totally respectful and quiet. They even stood up to politely applaud our goal! No problem when it is like that.
    Eynsfordaddick.....were you in P Block?
    Yes, Block P row m or n. Was I the annoying person singing loudly?
    Don't think so mate.
  • CAFCTrev said:
    After the game did anybody see the Leeds fan driving his car down Harvey Gardens through our fans? Proper giving it to everyone, and I was walking past it as our fans started giving it back. Harvey Gardens was heaving so Id be amazed if his car got through unscathed if he kept that up all the way.... 
    The Red Astra?
  • CAFCTrev said:
    After the game did anybody see the Leeds fan driving his car down Harvey Gardens through our fans? Proper giving it to everyone, and I was walking past it as our fans started giving it back. Harvey Gardens was heaving so Id be amazed if his car got through unscathed if he kept that up all the way.... 
    The Red Astra?
    Yeah, right gobby c*nt in the passenger seat.
  • Saw that too. Non-stop bibbing whilst driving fast enough that someone could've been knocked over and hurt. Right outside the exit for the family quadrant too. Completely unnecessary and was rightly given some grief by our lot. Pr*ck. 
  • CAFCOlly said:
    Saw that too. Non-stop bibbing whilst driving fast enough that someone could've been knocked over and hurt. Right outside the exit for the family quadrant too. Completely unnecessary and was rightly given some grief by our lot. Pr*ck. 
    Please tell me someone kicked his car!
  • Please tell me no one moved out of the way!
  • Please tell me no one moved out of the way!
    Got held up by the North Stand ticket office not sure what happened though as I was on my way up Harvey Gardens by then.