Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    So 19K Charlton fans + 3K leeds? Im struggling to believe the otherwise missing 5K extra Charlton fans have suddenly decided that they really want to see us play Leeds, Im fearing tons of Leeds in the home ends. 
    Don’t be daft they’re millwall.
  • Options
    This morning 349 seats have become free in east stand block H - strange???
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    Couldnt give them away. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    So 19K Charlton fans + 3K leeds? Im struggling to believe the otherwise missing 5K extra Charlton fans have suddenly decided that they really want to see us play Leeds, Im fearing tons of Leeds in the home ends. 
    Just make sure you take all safety precautions Trev.

4 cans of special brew and a knuckle duster for starters  :)
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    They are the CACT 500 seats my friend was told were impossible on the system to unlock when wanting to buy season tickets there this summer
  • Options
    2792 left.
  • Options
    MPS Football Unit‏Verified account @MPSFootballUnit 23m23 minutes ago

Leeds United fans to Charlton tomorrow - The Angerstein Hotel will welcome you for a pre-match pint and food - 108 Woolwich Road, SE10 0LE. It is the nearest pub to the ground for away supporters and has replaced the now-closed Antigallican as an away pub. #LUFC #@LUFC_WYP 1/2

There are of course plenty of other options in London pre-match for refreshments for Leeds fans such as Greenwich or London Bridge. Safe journeys down. #LUFC #@LUFC_WYP #@LUFC

• Options

2,782 left

123 left in the Covered End. Seven blocks sold out. Another four blocks within a nat's....

Another slow news day.....

• Options
    addick05 said:
    Be careful if you are going, seen lots of Leeds fans on twitter saying they have tickets in the home end, could be some trouble

Well then the stewards-for once- should earn their money. Personally I have no problem with the odd away fan as long as they behave sensibly. However, any whippet breeders who enter the Covered End do so at their own peril. I know it may cost a bit extra but the club should have some of the Mets finest inside the ground.
    There will be plenty of police in the ground, as there usually are for these games. The stewards on the exits are not there or paid to manage crowd trouble.

What about those inside the ground not on the exits? Have seen them pile in very quickly (and justifiably so) when someone tries to get on the pitch or cause problems in the stands. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slow sales today?.
  • Options
    Slow sales today?.

I may have miscalculated but it looks like there’s just 2386 left (734 in the east, 7 family, 102 north, 343 in the NWs).

2887 was posted at 8.10am
  • Options
    Slow sales today?.

I may have miscalculated but it looks like there’s just 2386 left (734 in the east, 7 family, 102 north, 343 in the NWs).

2887 was posted at 8.10am
    Max will be 23,000?.
  • Options
    When you get down to mostly single seats - as Wembley - it’s counterproductive not to open extra capacity that is available. It puts people off.
  • Options
    When you get down to mostly single seats - as Wembley - it’s counterproductive not to open extra capacity that is available. It puts people off.
    So what's the point closing some of the seats?.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    So what's the point closing some of the seats?.
    Basically there isn’t any, as you have to steward the area anyway to keep people out. The reason the seats were closed is that someone wanted to be seen to be doing something rather than a genuine cost saving. And it’s nothing to do with segregation either.
  • Options
    How many sold now?.
  • Options
    How many sold now?.
    Remaining seats

East 1016
    Family 7
    North 87
    NW 314
    West 1148

Total 2572
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    JT said:
    Why can't I buy a ticket on website?
    Members only as Leeds sold out. So you need to log in with your con number/red card number.
    Yeah, was having a blonde moment. Not even blonde but. 

Managed to get one, for a first appearance in the NWQ. Couldn't be closer to the north stand though. 

Got a mate in the away end. Buzzing for tomorrow. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    How many sold now?.
    Remaining seats

East 1016
    Family 7
    North 87
    NW 314
    West 1148

Total 2572
    I'm assuming that out of those figures approx 1000 for both East & West are the closed sections. If so I dont believe the figures. Cant see there being a crowd much in excess of 20000 let alone nearer to 24000.
  • Options
    Match day.
  • Options
    So good... 

They have to have an off day at some point ... fingers crossed
  • Options
    Bowyer will ensure we are up for it today. It’s the start of a difficult week, but let’s get behind the boys and make The Valley rocking.
  • Options

2,438 left

63 in the Covered end (mostly Block N Upper)

14 blocks sold out in Charlton areas.

Off to the game now and to quote Vinnie Jones...."it's been emotional"

• Options
    just been told our vets match this afternoon has been cancelled - normally i'd be gutted but not today - buzzing for this one and reckon its exactly the game we need - reckon we're gonna turn them over - give big chuks the main man role up top and he will deliver 
  • Options
    Anyone know how long tickets collection opens until? Trains are all up the swanny from Southampton and not guna make it until after 3 prob 
  • Options
    You’ll be fine JT
  • Options
    2,185 left.