Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

Comments

• Options
    I reckon 22,800 today.
  • Options
    Leeds very noisy in Greenwich.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Kin hell, they must be mate if you can hear them in the ground from there 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Kin hell, they must be mate if you can hear them in the ground from there  :o

How you know i’m in the ground? :o

my bruv is in Greenwich
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

my bruv is in Greenwich
    Technically, so is Charlton...
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

my bruv is in Greenwich
    Google Earth mate 😎.
  • Options
    Shut the Leeds up for now.
  • Options
    Even the ones in the Sky Sports box. So much for not selling hospitality to opposition supporters 
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was in London today, had tickets at the Glove with the lad booked months ago (v good)

loads of leeds in Stone Island gear tried to get to get in the barrowboy and banker, got told to do one by the bouncers. 

Pub was still heaving with leeds fans though. 
  • Options
    Just seen that Leeds have won every away game this season by at least 2 goals.
    Those games were Bristol city, Salford, Stoke, ten man Wigan (j Williams sent off after 21 minutes) and Barnsley. Saturday may be their first big test away.

at home they drew 1-1 with nottm forest and beat Brentford 1-0...sounds familiar. The other two games they lost 1-0 to Swansea and drew 1-1 with derby 

That could well be a team that’s riding it’s luck away from home 
    Looks like that luck ran out...
  • Options
    Just seen that Leeds have won every away game this season by at least 2 goals.
    But @letthegoodtimesroll thinks they have been lucky.
    I'd trust the opinion of a potato more than mr roll!
    @Stu_of_Kunming ...what’s mr potato’s opinion of the result today ? 
  • Options
    Even the ones in the Sky Sports box. So much for not selling hospitality to opposition supporters 
    Think words were had at half time and they toned it down a bit in the 2nd half. Glad they didn’t score as we would have found out how many Leeds were in home areas. 

There are always Leeds supporters in the boxes. And there will be Millwall in the boxes when play them. One day there will be serious problems. 
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    Think words were had at half time and they toned it down a bit in the 2nd half. Glad they didn’t score as we would have found out how many Leeds were in home areas. 

There are always Leeds supporters in the boxes. And there will be Millwall in the boxes when play them. One day there will be serious problems. 
    I worked out how many Leeds fans were around me when I was celebrating the winning goal and they were sat their miserable as ****
  • Options
    I reckon 22,800 today.
    Just 8 out...!!!  Hats off to you young sir.
  • Options
    I reckon 22,800 today.
    Just 8 out...!!!  Hats off to you young sir.
    I make it 992 out but then numbers is your game percentages are mine ! 
  • Options
    Wasn't hard to work out the two at the back of the west stand lower. Had a little growl & they reckoned they were 'neutrals'. One got chucked out, they other clammed up. Remember the last time we played them, one of theirs got a clump in the east for over celebrating then giving it for being asked to leave. Apparently wasn't so tough outside either. Don't have problem with other fans in home areas, but you take your chances if your vocal.
  • Options
    We had what seemed a father and older son infront of us in the upper west, who were Leeds fans but totally respectful and quiet. They even stood up to politely applaud our goal! No problem when it is like that.
    Eynsfordaddick.....were you in P Block?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A late Leeds equaliser could have got ugly 
    let’s hope the club realise they got away with this and think a bit more and have tighter restrictions for games further down the line 
    Not forgetting the scum@ home fixture 
    Definitely.

Same happened at Barnsley a couple of weeks ago, game was incident free until Leeds scored in the 85th minute then it all kicked off.
  • Options
    We had what seemed a father and older son infront of us in the upper west, who were Leeds fans but totally respectful and quiet. They even stood up to politely applaud our goal! No problem when it is like that.
    Eynsfordaddick.....were you in P Block?
    Yes, Block P row m or n. Was I the annoying person singing loudly?
  • Options
    in days to come all those who were there (except the yorkies) will thank god for the privilege ((:>) 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Louder at LB then they were in the ground.

One lad on the train shouting 'everyone from London's a wanker." Yeah? Well everyone from the north is a bin-dipping nonce c* you Jimmy Saville fanboy

So that would include Lee Bowyer - a past Leeds FC player/hero? What a bell end. Wonder what he made of running water and electricity down here?
  • Options
    There was mention of scuffles in floyd rd after. Admittedly this was on Facebook but I’ve read nothing on here? Did it really happen?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    yeah, didn't really see it all but one of ours i believe punched one of theirs then tried to run from the rozzers. had about ten of them jump him by the shops at the top to arrest him. 
  • Options
    The rozzers?
    Ha, reads like a script from The Sweeney.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    There was mention of scuffles in floyd rd after. Admittedly this was on Facebook but I’ve read nothing on here? Did it really happen?
    couple of brief punch ups near the top of the hill, ironically amongst a pile of manure left by one of the police horses .. from what I saw, an Addick made a comment to a Leeds fan (about 45 years old) who took offence, had a swing which glanced off the Addick's chin and then the Leeds fan took a swing at the Addicks' girlfriend who was also being very vocal ... OB had the Leeds fan pinned to the wall in about 5 seconds flat .. this provoked a mini brawl amongst 6 or so fans from both sides which OB soon broke up .. the Addicks fans broke one of the cardinal rules of war .. never attack uphill .. the Leeds fans had the high ground ((:>) .. all in all little or no damage done
  • Options
    After the game did anybody see the Leeds fan driving his car down Harvey Gardens through our fans? Proper giving it to everyone, and I was walking past it as our fans started giving it back. Harvey Gardens was heaving so Id be amazed if his car got through unscathed if he kept that up all the way....