Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds at the Valley .. Tickets on Sale

Comments

• Options
    Leeds away form so far is formidable, it's at home they are somewhat struggling (still top though) .. the bookies' prices reflect the reality of the situation .. we are gonna upset the odds though
  • Options
    Just seen that Leeds have won every away game this season by at least 2 goals.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Those games were Bristol city, Salford, Stoke, ten man Wigan (j Williams sent off after 21 minutes) and Barnsley. Saturday may be their first big test away.

at home they drew 1-1 with nottm forest and beat Brentford 1-0...sounds familiar. The other two games they lost 1-0 to Swansea and drew 1-1 with derby 

That could well be a team that’s riding it’s luck away from home 
  • Options
    1-3 , 0-3 , 0-3 , 0-2 , 0-2 

Leeds have let in 1 goal in 5 away games and scored 13 that’s well jammy compared to us 
  • Options
    But @letthegoodtimesroll thinks they have been lucky.
  • Options
    I'd trust the opinion of a potato more than mr roll!
  • Options
    I'd trust the opinion of a potato more than mr roll!
    Don’t ask me why but I can believe that, for some reason you’ve always come across as somebody that gets his opinions from talking to potatoes...
  • Options

3,218 left.

228 left in Covered End

• Options
    Be careful if you are going, seen lots of Leeds fans on twitter saying they have tickets in the home end, could be some trouble
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Be careful if you are going, seen lots of Leeds fans on twitter saying they have tickets in the home end, could be some trouble
    Don't you worry. If they start anything in the East Stand, us central block ticket holders - average age 83 - will still be more than a match for them. 
    Fanny's ready to rumble...
  • Options

Don't you worry. If they start anything in the East Stand, us central block ticket holders - average age 83 - will still be more than a match for them. 
    I'm sure they will all be there with their cups of Bovril at the hand.
  • Options

3,077 left

211 left in Covered End

Slow news day....

• Options

I wonder whether that are using one of the closed blocks in the West for Leeds fans?

Charlton have been flogging hospitality packages to Leeds fans for £100 for the last few weeks (and still are today) which include a ticket in the away end.

Either they withheld a fair number of tickets from South Stand allocation to sell as corporates, or they'll be housing them elsewhere in a segregated area.

• Options
    JIMMY SEED STAND ffs
  • Options
    Getting worried I might not be able to pick and choose my seat.

Bring back being crap in league one.

Bowyer Out.
  • Options
    I pity the poor souls who can't move away from you
  • Options
    Just checked my block and its pretty much sold out apart from loads of free seats round me and my mate... Its almost the website is warning people; "These two will be drunk as a fart stay clear"
  • Options

Well then the stewards-for once- should earn their money. Personally I have no problem with the odd away fan as long as they behave sensibly. However, any whippet breeders who enter the Covered End do so at their own peril. I know it may cost a bit extra but the club should have some of the Mets finest inside the ground.
  • Options
    addick05 said:

Well then the stewards-for once- should earn their money. Personally I have no problem with the odd away fan as long as they behave sensibly. However, any whippet breeders who enter the Covered End do so at their own peril. I know it may cost a bit extra but the club should have some of the Mets finest inside the ground.
    Don’t worry ... I’m sure our wonderful COO is all over it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    addick05 said:

There will be plenty of police in the ground, as there usually are for these games. The stewards on the exits are not there or paid to manage crowd trouble.
  • Options
    There will no doubt be a royal wedding size police presence ,and just as certain if there is any trouble in the ground,they will be passive onlookers while the stewards on a fraction of the money take a battering.
  • Options
    Another away support asking for a wave from Lee.
  • Options

2,897 left.

171 left in Covered End.

• Options
    Getting worried I might not be able to pick and choose my seat.

Bring back being crap in league one.

Bowyer Out.

Just about the first time I've agreed with you......
  • Options
    addick05 said:

If they've purchased in the Covered End rather than the East or West then in my mind that's to incite trouble.
  • Options
    There will no doubt be a royal wedding size police presence ,and just as certain if there is any trouble in the ground,they will be passive onlookers while the stewards on a fraction of the money take a battering.
    I just hope our friendly Police don't get any ideas about holding us back after the game or blocking off Floyd Road
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    So 19K Charlton fans + 3K leeds? Im struggling to believe the otherwise missing 5K extra Charlton fans have suddenly decided that they really want to see us play Leeds, Im fearing tons of Leeds in the home ends.