Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Opposing fans all seem to dislike LB.

124»

Comments

• Options
    The thing I like about bowyer is how he changes system mid game.like curbs used too.he spots the danger and weakness of what we up against.liked at Barnsley how physical we were especially first 20 minutes last season Barnsley pressed us high and over run us coming forward. This season we were straight into them. Not giving them any time on the ball. 
  • Options
    Bowyer is a front foot manager. I think this can be counter intuitive sometimes, but you have to have the balls to go for it. He has. A lot of managers win fewer games because they are frightened to lose.
  • Options
    Bowyer is a front foot manager. I think this can be counter intuitive sometimes, but you have to have the balls to go for it. He has. A lot of managers win fewer games because they are frightened to lose.
    Jack Ross, anyone?
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    It’s not opposing fans I’m bothered about. It’s other teams owners who may see him as better option than their current manager
    Newcastle if Bruce fails.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Kewell as a pundit the other day said he used to do blind flicks or passed beyond the last man because he knew that Bows operated in that territory with late runs.
  • Options
    Are we surprised,he was one nasty man to play against.