Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++ Tomer Hemed (p47 gone to New Zealand) ++

Comments

• Options
    We have no chance of a new owner, especially if we an outside chance of a play off spot. Even mid table will put 20 mil on the price in Roland's world. 

But agreed, just enjoy it and let's keep surprising people!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Halix said:
    CafcSCP said:
    Amazing clearance off the line at the death....no idea how he ended up as last man
    Was certainly wondering where he was at times towards the end as you had Taylor up front on his own when chasing the ball

Certainly good to have a player like Hemed who doesnt have the attitude of a striker who stays up front and doesnt do anything else
    I should imagine Taylor was told to stay there! Need an outlet if you’re defending deep.
    he’s normally chasing back.
    litterally out on his feet at the end 
    It would be nice if we could sometimes sub Taylor and use Hemed as the outlet, as otherwise Taylor ends up playing every minute of every game
    Hes going in January, we might as well wear him out till then :p
    I wish people would stop saying he’s going in the January window like it’s nailed on.............we don’t know that for sure.
    Yes, there’s a distinct possibility he might go but people were saying that he was on his way a few weeks back and look what happened.
    If we are well placed in January and he has been playing well, I can see him somehow or another staying.....I’d say it’s 50/50.....as I said, depending upon where we are come the window.
    Even if we are not well placed, he could decide to just see out his contract and pocket (for example) a 2 million signing on fee, instead of Roland getting it as a transfer fee.
    This is what I said earlier. a) a bidding war could break out over a free scoring CF and the price, and therefore his wages, goes through the roof, b) he turns down all offers so he can get a big signing on fee, c) we refuse to sell. d) he does not want to go as we are in with a shout for the Premiership, and (best result all round), we get a new owner and signs a new contract with us.

Just enjoy the journey. It is what it is 🤗
    It's not a case of Taylor saying I want x and the club offering y is it. As you say why would he sign any contract with us now?  Even taking out the Roland element.

He is probably on about 6, 7k a week, which probably felt like a fortune when he signed.  Brentford offered him at least double but were also prepared to pay 4 million.  If he goes to a Brentford type in the summer he is probably looking at a deal worth in the region of 30k a week.  A similar figure to what Grabban at forest is on.

If he keeps his form he could go to a struggling prem club in Jan with a massive signing on fee. 

He would be stupid to sign any contract we would offer (also we would be stupid to offer him any contract he would sign). 

The only chance of Taylor being a Charlton player next season is if we go up. 

If not, thanks for the memories. 
  • Options
    Is this bloke still with us ?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    in mind not body
  • Options
    Where's Tomer?

• Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Is this bloke still with us ?

Don't think there has been much news on his injury/recovery.

I see he has been swimming with Jonny and a few other players at David Lloyd Sidcup but that's literally all I know.

• Options
    That all went very well.
  • Options
    Near 4 months since both Kayal and Hemed signed, what's actually wrong with them?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    What a bloody disaster the pair of them have been.
    Hemed is another who should probably ease back on the social media output.
    I get that he’s injured and has a family. 
    But if I was off work sick, I wouldn’t be constantly posting pictures of day trips around London. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All Driesens fault I’m sure 
  • Options
    Where's Tomer?

He’s the fat lazy piss taker eating doughnuts in the travel agency booking his New Year getaway 
  • Options
    Near 4 months since both Kayal and Hemed signed, what's actually wrong with them?
    It's odd isn't it? Nobody seems prepared to say. 
  • Options
    Where's Tomer?

He’s the fat lazy piss taker eating doughnuts in the travel agency booking his New Year getaway 
    spoiler alert!
  • Options
    Where's Tomer?

Is that him top left with his Charlton shirt on dancing with a bird in a big Spanish style dress?
  • Options
    They are homesick - Dale Stephens told them that they should move closer to home and that London was closer to Israel than Brighton. 
  • Options
    They are homesick - Dale Stephens told them that they should move closer to home and that London was closer to Israel than Brighton. 
    This is true with Brighton being so far north
  • Options
    What injury has Hemed got? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    What a bloody disaster the pair of them have been.
    Hemed is another who should probably ease back on the social media output.
    I get that he’s injured and has a family. 
    But if I was off work sick, I wouldn’t be constantly posting pictures of day trips around London. 
    Says one of us ...... who spends too much time on Charlton Life!  :smile:

• Options
    That's not necessary. 
    The predicted post coming elections government has plans to move Israel closer to London.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    He always jumps for a header likes means business but then never wins it. Likely to be a timing thing needing run of games. Fingers crossed still comes good.
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    I hope he gets given a chance by the crowd. My impression yesterday was that he is desperate to impress.
    My impression yesterday was that he is desperate to sit down as much as possible while having a toddler tantrum that nobody's paying attention.
  • Options
    Hope I'm wrong but nothing to suggest he's anything other than a dud.