Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading (A) Tickets - 2,219 (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• clive said:
    cazo said:
    Anyone no how many left
    👍👍
  • Interesting that the Family Area doesn't appeared to have proved too popular. Of the last 800 sold just 5 of them have been in the Family Area, and 3 of those were mine!  
  • Interesting that the Family Area doesn't appeared to have proved too popular. Of the last 800 sold just 5 of them have been in the Family Area, and 3 of those were mine!  
    Do you know where in the ground the family area is?
  • edited August 2019
    330 left doubt these will make it past today

not a bad following just shy of 2000 we have always been a pretty small away followed club looking forward to the noise and day out not looking forward to the posts the next day. 
  • 246 left just now
  • Hospitality in Premier Suite for us to keep away from the oiks.

Do you know where in the ground the family area is?
    In the away end I think
  • 148 left.....
  • Got mine this morning. Looking forward to a cracking atmosphere.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've missed the tension of the available ticket countdowns...
  • I think I'll be at this game with a Reading fan, so I'll try to get some good pics and videos of the away end. 
  • 45 left in family area,standard area sold out.
  • Sold out but for a couple of disabled spaces from what i see.  On holiday so completely forgot to log in!  If anyone comes across a spare or two give me a shout please.
  • Sold out but for a couple of disabled spaces from what i see.  On holiday so completely forgot to log in!  If anyone comes across a spare or two give me a shout please.
    Ditto, can't believe I overlooked it! Melon :|

Even though you had posted early on that you had tickets for it ? 
  • edited August 2019
  • Can’t we increase allocation? Seems mental if we’ve sold out almost 2 weeks before the game that they don’t make it bigger
  • Sponsored links:

• Can’t we increase allocation? Seems mental if we’ve sold out almost 2 weeks before the game that they don’t make it bigger
    I'm very pleased you just posted that. I had it in my head that it was this Saturday, you've saved me a wasted trip to Reading, I'll go to the Valley instead
  • How about a chant at the match of ...

" Your ground's too small for us ".
  • Fancy our chances so be good to get some more fans along for this one. 
  • clb74 said:
    I wonder how many are making a weekend of it.
    Rock and roll u
  • Hopefully, in the spirit of reciprocity, we only give Reading 2,000 tickets for the game at the Valley and put 1,000 Charlton fans in the JS
  • does seem a bit strange when their home ends never sell out, that they've moved the home fans right next to the away ones