Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum - 25th September 2019

Comments

• Options
    Nothing to see here, as you were, ‘potholes still in attendance’ .. minutes in a few weeks
  • Options
    razil said:
    Nothing to see here, as you were, ‘potholes still in attendance’ .. minutes in a few weeks
    Are you joking?
  • Options
    not really except maybe the potholes..
  • Options
    May I ask when the copied minutes are out?
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    May I ask when the copied minutes are out?
  • Options
    Can anyone give any bits of info on this?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    It's a bit like Brexit. 
    You have to be patient and wait. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    It's a bit like Brexit. 
    You have to be patient and wait. 
    Not for three years surely?
  • Options
    I use to be indecisive but I’m not so sure now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's like waiting for Godot.
  • Options
    Did Godot ever arrive?
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Did Godot ever arrive?
    We're waiting to find out
  • Options
    What a meeting. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    What a meeting. 
    Agreed.

Branson was the last person I was expecting to see.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Rudders22 said:
    What a meeting. 
    Agreed.

Charles Bronson was the last person I was expecting to see.
    I thought he was dead?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    It's like waiting for Godot.
    If he the missing member of the Aussie consortium?
  • Options
    razil said:
    not really except maybe the potholes..
    Ok but these gnomic comments are so 2014, just give us a short summary, i.e. what exactly did he say when someone, hopefully you, asked whether there are currently any serious discussions with potential buyers going on at this time; and why other known serious bidders in the summer period, such as the one I know about, failed.

Or is that not the purpose of the Fans Forum? If not, what is its purpose?
    Its a clique. You can only join if you "represent" a group of some sort & once you are in you are sworn to secrecy.

I dont know what's worse.......RD opening his mouth & spouting bollox, or the fans forum opening their mouths just to feed themselves.

And if any of you think I'm being harsh then open your mouths AND TELL US.
  • Options
    Has it been confirmed that the meeting DID take place last night ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When Ravi and others turned up at the last meeting, that should have called time for any future meetings.

That showed these meetings for what they have become, a waste of people's time, and insulting.
  • Options
    This entire thing has become a total joke, with actual 'fan reps' even trolling the thread to increase their self importance.

Swedish addicks?  Your having a fucking laugh, maybe next time I can join via video link to representat China Addicks?!?
    Same every single time 
  • Options
    When it really comes to it, most of us are little Ronnie Corbetts

• Options
    It sounds as though these meetings have gone all East Kent on us
  • Options
    I don’t think it is reasonable to say it’s a waste of time and should be discontinued, and then moan that no one is telling you what’s going on.

A standard of behavior seems to have been agreed that nobody will discuss or report anything until the minutes have been both written and agreed. Standard practice and for good reason.

The speed that minutes can be produced can obviously vary depending on the number of amendments suggested, which then have to be agreed. It always amazed me as to how many different versions of what was said and agreed at meetings there could be, and is why it is imperative that everyone agrees before publication.

A further problem for this group is that they are not just producing minutes of decisions, but a report of the meeting. If everyone is prompt with their responses a week would seem reasonable for agreed minutes to be produced.
  • Options
    Box ticking exercise.
    They do the minimum required to satisfy fan engagement with the EFL.
    Anybody thinking they are doing it for fans benefit, then why did they not hold the promised takeover specific meeting before the season started. Surely they wanted to update us on how the 5 interested parties had been progressing?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Why not just video it?

Saves all the bother of someone having to write up amended and final agreed minutes. The whole World can then see what has gone on, what has been said and by whom.

Otherwise it appears to just be a coterie.
    I cannot think of anything worse. Playing up to the camera, some not saying anything in case it sounds stupid, what about written information? etc etc. and of course ignores why you produce minutes in the first place!

And most importantly, it will be as boring as hell. Most of us only want to know about the sale of the club, after that I only want to know what was agreed, not who said what to whom.