Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Toilet Roll

1235»

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo said:
    I’ve just asked if he stands up, scrunches or moves his balls. He has looked at me with utter disgust.
    So from that, I'm guessing that he's a sitting folder who doesn't move his bollocks.

Hope you're not into teabagging AT, that would be fraught with danger.
    I haven’t heard of teabagging but my imagination is putting unpleasant images into my mind. I’ll ask MrTatters when he’s finished his sudoku.
    Please don't  😣
    You’ve met him @blackpool72, do you think he would know what teabagging is? 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    I’ve just asked if he stands up, scrunches or moves his balls. He has looked at me with utter disgust.
    So from that, I'm guessing that he's a sitting folder who doesn't move his bollocks.

I haven’t heard of teabagging but my imagination is putting unpleasant images into my mind. I’ll ask MrTatters when he’s finished his sudoku.
    Please don't  😣
    You’ve met him @blackpool72, do you think he would know what teabagging is? 
    Probably not  😁
  • Options
    Btw women should always wipe front to back to avoid infection in the noony.
    Some of the birds I know it works the other way 
  • Options
    Btw women should always wipe front to back to avoid infection in the noony.
    Some of the birds I know it works the other way 
     :# 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Where do you keep spare toilet rolls. 
    My old nan used to have a doll with a big dress to put over the spare roll. 

When I was living with my parents, the magic fairies used to change the roll when ever there were only a few sheets left. 
    Oh god, that’s so sweet......I’m fillin up smudge.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I’ve just googled it. I have an unwanted image on my computer.

despite the image I’m still wondering how this is done. Surely not the whole lot at once. Maybe one at a time?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

despite the image I’m still wondering how this is done. Surely not the whole lot at once. Maybe one at a time?
    One at time is nice. 
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I tried to warn you  🤣🤣
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Can we get this thread back on topic please? I am concerned where it might go next.
  • Options
    I was informed by a doctor to not use wet wipes because they can lead to fissures.
    I often had a sore arse due to wet wipes .
    he informed me that some water on toilet tissue was a much better option.
    i sit down and wipe , in between legs back to front , quick butchers at the paper and away we go .
    once clean I’m not immune to a stand up wipe (I use mountains of toilet tissue because of my mushy shits , so I’m jealous of these punters who smash out a log couple of wipes and off they go)  just to make sure I’m pristine clean
    Really I would've thought wet wipes would be less likely to cause fissures due to being softer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where do you keep spare toilet rolls. 
    My old nan used to have a doll with a big dress to put over the spare roll. 

When I was living with my parents, the magic fairies used to change the roll when ever there were only a few sheets left. 
    In the fridge 

this is a thread for @carter and @mcs
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I was informed by a doctor to not use wet wipes because they can lead to fissures.
    I often had a sore arse due to wet wipes .
    he informed me that some water on toilet tissue was a much better option.
    i sit down and wipe , in between legs back to front , quick butchers at the paper and away we go .
    once clean I’m not immune to a stand up wipe (I use mountains of toilet tissue because of my mushy shits , so I’m jealous of these punters who smash out a log couple of wipes and off they go)  just to make sure I’m pristine clean
    Really I would've thought wet wipes would be less likely to cause fissures due to being softer.
    Think the “wet” bit of them was the issue , are some scented or whatever it is that makes em wet was the issue , this is a good 12+ years ago 
  • Options
    Yeah...
    But winets?
    Where are the wise winet words?
  • Options
    Proper pet hate of mine 
    the dirty shit filth people leave behind 
    I have a splatter shit most of time and it’s carnage but I meticulously get in the pan and clean it all up 
    properly having rucks constantly with my 4 boys about the mess they leave .
    tidy it up and if you can’t do it get me to do it 

as for public/work toilets and the scummy dirty filth that leave piss shit and whatever else there I believe they should be shot 
    who the fuck do these people think they are that they can leave their mess for others to clean up 
    disrespectful scum 

I hate people 
  • Options
    Wet wipes are not good!

https://youtu.be/57OmcMPJPO4

• Options
    Stig said:
    The bloke holding the bra in the first picture has a look on his face of; "Yup been wearing this beauty 20-years, never been washed"