Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Toilet Roll

Comments

• Options
    Can anyone explain to a technoknob how to get a video here from an iphone?
    Don’t think it’s possible unless you via YouTube it 
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Henry the Eighth had an underling to wipe his arris, known as the Groom of the Kings Stool.
    Boris Johnson is bringing the role back for Prime 
    Ministers.
    Here is one for you masterminds, what do  you do about winets?

• Options
    I'm going to experiment with a figure 8 wipe. 
    It's rather enjoyable and efficient. 
    A rather disturbing post - just one minute between the declaration and the deed.  Suggests a live action report which raises all sorts of uncomfortable feelings, not to mention keyboard contamination concerns. 
  • Options
    Keyboard? Phone probably. You don't want to know the results they get when they swab people's phones...
  • Options
    But which is the best luxury brand?
  • Options
    Good thread, been waiting for a moment like this to get a few things off my chest.

First and foremost, I am a wipe snob, no dry tissues touches my cheeks, it's wet wipes or bust. 

Secondly, I find it bizarre people sit down and wipe? So you either put your hand behind your back and wipe from balls to arse, this would require a slight hover over the toilet, or you can put your hand between legs while seated and wipe back to front. Either option just doesn't sound great and I think people who stand up are spot on. Get a good wipe and a good look at each piece of paper.

Thirdly anyone who went to toilet in school, you are clearly off your rocker. Risk of lights being switched off, people generally pranking you, always better to be safe and hold it for a few hours.

Lastly, and this one has been on my mind for a while now. I'm a relaxed s*****r. I'll have a little browse on my phone, take my time wiping, make sure there's no swamp arse and that. What's the rush? At my work I'll just hear blokes come in, drop one in and no exaggeration, I'll hear them roll off a couple of pieces or a really long strip, they will wipe for no more than 15/20 seconds and then flush. Off they go. What's all that about? Surely the job can't be done.

Bonus note, if you don't wash your hands after using the toilet, especially a number 2 you are an absolute wrong un, I let it slide when people don't wash their hands after a wiz but I've had to pull up one too many not washing after a shit, animals 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    An enlightening thread.
    I'm surprised how many people don't know how to wipe their arse and that at least one doesn't even bother !   :smile:
  • Options
    Does anybody else use both sides of the paper?
    Comfortable arse win. 4 sheets 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was informed by a doctor to not use wet wipes because they can lead to fissures.
    I often had a sore arse due to wet wipes .
    he informed me that some water on toilet tissue was a much better option.
    i sit down and wipe , in between legs back to front , quick butchers at the paper and away we go .
    once clean I’m not immune to a stand up wipe (I use mountains of toilet tissue because of my mushy shits , so I’m jealous of these punters who smash out a log couple of wipes and off they go)  just to make sure I’m pristine clean
  • Options
    Mushy shits........haha. Quality. 
  • Options
    Correct procedure is -

- One foot on side of bath.
    - 2 ply of wetwipe in hand.
    - Start at area, just between sack and start of crack.
    - Pull back.
    - Repeat at least twice, or until no brown can be detected on wetwipe.
    - (optional) "Bingo dab" dry the sphincter area using conventional dry toilet paper.

Anything other than the above is incorrect.
    So what do you do if you've got an emergency on and you have to use a public cubicle with no bath to put your foot on?
  • Options
    I can only assume people that wipe back to front have really tiny genitals. How does it all not get in the way?
  • Options
    Correct procedure is -

- Pull back.
    - (optional) "Bingo dab" dry the sphincter area using conventional dry toilet paper.

So what do you do if you've got an emergency on and you have to use a public cubicle with no bath to put your foot on?
    There's only 2 toilets on the planet that I use, unless I'm in a hotel in which case theres usually a bath, but any horizontal surface will suffice 
  • Options
    Correct procedure is -

- Pull back.

Bog seat
  • Options
    Correct procedure is -

- Pull back.

Bog seat
    Mirror, so he can look into it.
  • Options
    Or wash hand basin if you wanna do a thorough deep clean
  • Options
    I can only assume people that wipe back to front have really tiny genitals. How does it all not get in the way?
    You are sitting on the bog. As a lefty I use my right hand to raise balls and cock. Left hand reaches under and wipes from back to front. 
    No contorting your arms or twisting your back like standing up. No risk of a slippery one that’s skids up your back like when standing up. 
  • Options
    Mametz said:
    _nam11 said:
    I think this thread will surpass the amount of pages on the take over thread
    AD 3. Jesus is three years old.
    Jesus was 2 in AD 3.
    There wasnt a year 0
    So CL but wasn't please 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did a bit of a survey on this a few years ago on a stag do.

Group of about twenty:

- 1 sitting scruncher. It was universally agreed that this bloke should be deported, from the UK and Planet Earth.
    3 or 4 - standing scrunchers. Still quite wrong, if I recall correctly this group was made up mostly of Northerners.

From the remainder, it was a 60/40 split in favour of the standing folder over the sitting folder. After much debate, it was acknowledged that there can be more than one way to do something correctly. However, we also concluded that scrunchers would be well within their rights to sue their parents for dereliction of parental duty.

• Options
    I’ve just asked if he stands up, scrunches or moves his balls. He has looked at me with utter disgust.
    So from that, I'm guessing that he's a sitting folder who doesn't move his bollocks.

Hope you're not into teabagging AT, that would be fraught with danger.
  • Options
    Use a bidet, heaven, and only two sheets to dry up
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    I’ve just asked if he stands up, scrunches or moves his balls. He has looked at me with utter disgust.
    So from that, I'm guessing that he's a sitting folder who doesn't move his bollocks.

Hope you're not into teabagging AT, that would be fraught with danger.
    I haven’t heard of teabagging but my imagination is putting unpleasant images into my mind. I’ll ask MrTatters when he’s finished his sudoku.
    Please don't  😣
  • Options
    Btw women should always wipe front to back to avoid infection in the noony.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    You are sitting on the bog. As a lefty I use my right hand to raise balls and cock. Left hand reaches under and wipes from back to front. 
    No contorting your arms or twisting your back like standing up. No risk of a slippery one that’s skids up your back like when standing up. 
    Hope you wash your hands after!