Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Toilet Roll

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:
    Orpington, I hope you are over the pain of your break-up, but I have to tell you it is for the best. Anyone who wants the toilet roll under is a wrong-un. It's simple logistics - the trailing edge must be at the front for an easy grab. Anything else is making life difficult for everyone. 
    Im over it thanks. But why wrong un? Easy grab cannot be the reason surely? U can grab toilet roll from any position. If there was a so called correct way surely they would say on the packaging.
    ...from this I'm going to take that you're too young to remember the fashion for a stipple effect Artex finish in the loo.
    FFS, first I have get rid of my entire wardrobe of clothes. Now your saying I need to redecorate for health and safety reasons! 😉
  • Options

THREAD OF THE WEEK

The posts on here are comedy gold , made me really LOL at work , people asking what i'm laughing at , it's difficult to explain to them.

Brilliant stuff !

• Options
    Man up and get a roll of this.

• Options
    If you survived wiping your arse on school ‘toilet paper’ that doubled as tracing paper then you have my respect.
    That stuff was a nightmare, especially as many of us were just learning the art of wiping our arses properly! Kids these days dont know theyre born...etc etc
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    If you survived wiping your arse on school ‘toilet paper’ that doubled as tracing paper then you have my respect.
    That stuff was a nightmare, especially as many of us were just learning the art of wiping our arses properly! Kids these days dont know theyre born...etc etc
    Some of us still haven't by the sounds of it. Standing up? Forward wipers? Feet on the bath? Little better than savages.

When's the season start? 
  • Options
    In Naples Italy and just come across these. I asked if he had any with Douchatelet 's face on it. Unfortunatly he said no!. CARD to you want me to get a price for a couple of Thousand for the next demo? 😉
  • Options
    Who the fuck wipes their arse sitting down?? Is it even physically possible?
  • Options
    Dogs do.
    Carpet or lawn they have no preference. 
  • Options
    Only if you do the crack to jacobs wipe.........if not you need to do some kind of lean.

Too fussy for me - hence I just stand up and attack!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Brilliant stuff, best thread for ages ! Keep it up fellas !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

THREAD OF THE WEEK

The posts on here are comedy gold , made me really LOL at work , people asking what i'm laughing at , it's difficult to explain to them.

Brilliant stuff !

cheers, means a lot
  • Options
    red10 said:
    Brilliant stuff, best thread for ages ! Keep it up fellas !
    Thanks mare and, I'll try!
  • Options
    OP def needs a promote, this is what CL is all about. The takeover thread isn’t fit to wipe this ones arse.
  • Options
    Very helpful thread so far but some important questions still need to to to be addressed. When wiping is it:

single back to front strokes
    single front to back strokes
    frantic back and forwards strokes
    any other combination?

Thanks for your help.....

• Options
    Different strokes for different folks 
  • Options
    Does anybody else use both sides of the paper?
  • Options
    What if there is no paper! 

Undercrackers

Socks

Fingers?
  • Options
    I think this thread will surpass the amount of pages on the take over thread
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where is @Carter
  • Options
    As soon as you stand up your ass cheeks slap together. You spread - smear the excrement making wiping so much more difficult. 

When I think I’m done with sitting down wiping I will stand and do a final wipe. This is the checker. You can have a look at this wipe and see if you are finished or not. 
  • Options
    valleyfan said:
    What if there is no paper! 

Undercrackers

Socks

Fingers?
    Mrs tooth brush
  • Options
    Where is @Carter
    He wipes very carefully in case a rogue false nail rips his nipsy. 
  • Options
    Can anyone explain to a technoknob how to get a video here from an iphone?
  • Options
    You just can't beat a ghost poo where you don't even need to wipe. Just pull em up and crack on.
    Err, you mean a Brucie bonus.
  • Options
    Can anyone explain to a technoknob how to get a video here from an iphone?
    Don’t think it’s possible unless you via YouTube it