Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More live Sky tv matches announced

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Thanks, just signed up on valley pass, you need to give the club 24 hours notice. Hopefully it works on a Apple Macbook Pro......I ask as the old valley pass, in days gone past I had issues with, so did not bother. Just been on  the club website, (as no one seems to be at the ticket office), but saw this....... Fans will be able to watch the behind closed doors game live on Valley Pass with an individual match pass, which will be available closer to the game. Further details on how to watch Charlton's remaining games on Valley Pass will be available later this week.........
    Fair enough,  we shall see ....
  • Options
    just signed up too
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Neither of you have paid anything have you @LargeAddick or @ken from bexley ?

If you have I hope you realise your only getting the historic content, interviews etc. unless of course thats something you also wanted

Actual matches you'll have to pay for separately from the main ValleyPass subscription (Unless you've got a season ticket)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Got a season ticket ForeverAddicted for this season ?.......I even get club emails....  
  • Options
    Got a season ticket ForeverAddicted for this season I even get club emails.... 
    Good stuff, plenty of people dont realise that ValleyPass has effectively got two different subscriptions

(1) Is the Match day content that UK viewers only have access to during midweek games, or for these last nine games
    (2) the other is the standard subscription which I mentioned in my last email

Have seen some pay for the second option so think they get the first for free but in normal times it doesnt work that way
  • Options
    Thanks, so it would be option '1' then, I assume if I put my season ticket number in...... it will work, perhaps some time later this week. 

• Options
    I've not signed up for anything yet but am a season ticket holder. I am hoping that what I need to do will become obvious nearer the time.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that I saw something saying that we'd find out later this week about being able to access the games
  • Options
    Anyone know if Sky will be showing the mid week games (Cardiff) on the red button?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Anyone know if Sky will be showing the mid week games (Cardiff) on the red button?
    Nope they're not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Friday 3 July - Sky Bet Championship - Charlton Athletic v Millwall - 20:15
    Saturday 4 July - Sky Bet Championship- Derby County v Nottingham Forest -12:30
    Saturday 4 July - Sky Bet Championship - Bristol City v Cardiff City - 15:00
    Sunday 5 July - Sky Bet Championship - Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday - 12:00
    Tuesday 7 July - Sky Bet Championship - Nottingham Forest v Fulham - 17:00
    Wednesday 8 July - Sky Bet Championship -  West Bromwich Albion v Derby County - 17:00
    Thursday 9 July - Sky Bet Championship - Leeds United v Stoke City - 17:00
    https://www.efl.com/clubs-and-competitions/tv-games/domestic-efl-games/
  • Options
    Friday 10 July - Sky Bet Championship - Huddersfield Town v Luton Town - 18:00
    Friday 10 July - Sky Bet Championship - Fulham v Cardiff City - 20:15
    Saturday 11 July - Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Brentford - 12:30
    Sunday 12 July - Sky Bet Championship - Stoke City v Birmingham City - 13:30
    Tuesday 14 July - Sky Bet Championship - West Bromwich Albion v Fulham - 17:00
    Wednesday 15 July - Sky Bet Championship - Brentford v Preston North End - 17:00
    Thursday 16 July - Sky Bet Championship - Leeds United v Barnsley - 17:00
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Bet Leeds v Charlton will be selected for coverage on the last day
  • Options
    I would not be surprised.
  • Options
    No... really? Blimey dont go all out there :P 
  • Options
    Highly likely but a) depends if Leeds are already promoted and b) how many games they can show.

If they're promoted and 2nd is still up for grabs then they may show West brom and Brentford's games instead.

Almost certainly relegation will go to the last day too.
  • Options
    Leeds remaining games are:-
    Home to Stoke who are fighting to stay up.
    Away to Swansea who are on the edge of the playoffs.
    Home to Barnsley who are trying to stay up.
    Away to Derby who could still get a playoff spot.
    Home to us, as above trying to stay up.

None of those will be easy, will they bottle it again or succeed?

If they end up in the playoffs it will be on a downer as they've been top two most of the season.
  • Options
    Leeds need 10 points to secure promotion, and that's only if Brentford win every game.

In their eyes they will surely see it as 3 winnable home games, plus then nick a point from 1 of the away games. Derby possibly won't have anything to play for by then as their next 2 games are Brentford and Cardiff.
  • Options
    Highly likely but a) depends if Leeds are already promoted and b) how many games they can show.

If they're promoted and 2nd is still up for grabs then they may show West brom and Brentford's games instead.

If Leeds win the league, they will want to be there. Its a banker. Whether we are still in relegation or they can win the league/ get promoted. 
  • Options

If Leeds win the league, they will want to be there. Its a banker. Whether we are still in relegation or they can win the league/ get promoted. 
    Swansea vs Leeds was meant to be televised but they swapped it with the Stoke game to allow them to show different Leeds games
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody hope not. I want to watch it on Valley Pass.
  • Options
    Friday 17 July - Sky Bet Championship - Huddersfield Town v West Bromwich Albion - 17:30
     Saturday 18 July - Sky Bet Championship - Stoke City v Brentford - 12:30
     Sunday 19 July - Sky Bet Championship - Derby County v Leeds United - 14:00
  • Options
    Derby (sorry Wayne Rooney's Derby) v Leeds, Sky's two favourite teams playing each other, massive wankfest at Sky HQ.
  • Options
    Every time I keep thinking about Leeds v Charlton it just keeps reminding me of that game in the PL when the last game was away to Chelsea, live on the box and lampard fell over a yard outside the box and the ref gave them a penalty. 1-0 and Chelsea were champions.
  • Options
    Have they announced what games they'll show live in the final game of the season yet
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Have they announced what games they'll show live in the final game of the season yet
    Any game that involves Leeds I would imagine...
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Sky are probably waiting to see how this weekend's matches pan out, what possible outcomes there may be relating to promotion and relegation.

And then picking Leeds regardless.
  • Options
    Lets us hope it is Leeds as we always do well when live on TV, don't we?........... :)
  • Options
    what are their plans for Weds? Surely they have to show all the games of the teams involved on red button at the very least?