Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chuks Aneke - ed. Signs for Birmingham p24

Comments

• Options
    Poor sod, he really doesn't have any luck, does he?
  • Options
    Only at Charlton. Get well Chuks. This’ll probably put you out for a few weeks. 
  • Options
    Do the rest of the squad need to isolate?
  • Options
    I guess not... Imagine they all got tested the moment that Aneke came down to COVID so got cleared to play
  • Options
    I guess not... Imagine they all got tested the moment that Aneke came down to COVID so got cleared to play
    What about the WH players that were cuddling him?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Can someone explain to me why the two teams come out at the different parts of the ground but shake hands and cuddle at the end of the game
    Just smile and wave... Smile and wave!!

You honestly dont expect the powers that be to have thought that far in advance do you? 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Can someone explain to me why the two teams come out at the different parts of the ground but shake hands and cuddle at the end of the game
    Because the efl make the rules?
  • Options
    Get well soon Chuks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope he's well soon, not sure how well we'll fare without him.
  • Options
    Get well soon. Agree with Dazzler. We were banking on him to provide that raw battering ram and skilled approach to the final third.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Because it's written in the new rules that they must use a different entrance to the pitch and not do the pre-match handshakes, but clearly no amendments were made to the in game and post match procedures. It's all just box ticking 
  • Options
    MattF said:
    clb74 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Because it's written in the new rules that they must use a different entrance to the pitch and not do the pre-match handshakes, but clearly no amendments were made to the in game and post match procedures. It's all just box ticking 
    You winding me up Matt
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Sage said:
    Huge loss to an already extremely thin and struggling squad. Aneke adds something so different to everyone else.

The worst part of it all is that without the training, he will lose so much fitness that he has gained. It really puts him behind.

Get well soon, Chuks, and take care of yourself! We need you. 
    And Covid-19 and its after effects could stop him returning to full training for a while.  Hope his youth and fitness see it off quickly
    If he's not actually ill, he can still do some fitness work at home. Many other players have tested positive and returned quickly
  • Options
    Why is he sharing a room when we played westham?  Or does he mean before the Crewe game?

Actually who is paying for anyone to stay in a hotel?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope he gets some decent minutes tomorrow night, still think he will be a big player for us this season. Aren't going to be too many better impact subs in this division.
  • Options
    Really need Chuks back fit and strong, missed terribly, hope
    he is fit and ready to go asap
  • Options
    Good news. Firstly good for Chuks himself and his family. I always feel he can do something for us but has been frustrating that he has not been fit. Hopeful to see him Saturday against Sunderland as he can cause problems. Would love to see him come good.
  • Options
    Good news.
  • Options
    Good to have him back.
  • Options
    Could be our saviour if keeps fit and gets a good run in the side.
  • Options
    Didn’t realise Aneke has the same agent as Lyle Taylor. 
  • Options
    Chuks is such a frustrating player. He can look like a top ball carrying attacking midfielder one game and the next he's a liability whose first touch is reminiscent of Jason Euell on a bad day. The man's an enigma.