Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tom Lockyer - collapsed again at Bournemouth, recovering in hospital (p23)

Comments

• edited August 2020
    He is there training

I can't really tell from that image, do you have something a little closer?
    Moments later he banged his head against the camera and was stretchered to hospital with concussion
    Now  if it had been Lewis Page.......
  • He is there training

I can't really tell from that image, do you have something a little closer?
    Moments later he banged his head against the camera and was stretchered to hospital with concussion
    As if a bang on the head is gonna diminish his capabilities 😅
    or his looks come to that
  • Valley11 said:

Who is the other guy
  • Valley11 said:

Who is the other guy
    Lapslie 
  • Valley11 said:

Who is the other guy
    Lapslie 
    I didn’t realise lapslie could grow facial hair. The nose looks to flat and not pointy enough for lapslie and the hair, although still bad isn’t Gareth from the office in appearance to be lapslie.

i haven’t painted a good picture of lapslie!
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:

Who is the other guy
    Lapslie 
    I didn’t realise lapslie could grow facial hair. The nose looks to flat and not pointy enough for lapslie and the hair, although still bad isn’t Gareth from the office in appearance to be lapslie.

i haven’t painted a good picture of lapslie!
    To be fair it’s taken him 21 years.
  • Sensible from lockyer I guess. What's the point in having the release clause, if you don't intend to use it. Would be very surprised if he's still here come the start of the season, but you never know. 
  • YTS1978 said:
    Sensible from lockyer I guess. What's the point in having the release clause, if you don't intend to use it. Would be very surprised if he's still here come the start of the season, but you never know. 
    Pretty sensible for him to do it, a free agent in this market is likely much more attractive to potential clubs
  • I have a good feeling he will be with us come the start of the season. Be a very good player in league  1
  • I have a good feeling he will be with us come the start of the season. Be a very good player in league  1
    Start of the season potentially, but by the end of the window i'm convinced he'll be gone.

He's a decent enough player and as a free transfer on relatively low wages, he's a low risk signing for many clubs.
  • Assume he will not be on the £1,300 a week but on the same contract he was already on as it was agreed initially until 2021
  • Been called up by Wales, positive sign for us maybe?

• As haas Williams 

Wonder what that does to our Swindon cup game as under normal rules we can request that the game be postponed 
  • Sponsored links:

• As haas Williams 

Wonder what that does to our Swindon cup game as under normal rules we can request that the game be postponed 
    As haas Williams 

I think we would prefer it to go ahead  

Didn't Bowyer say that he was regarding it as the last friendly? 
  • Sod it another cup run over before it starts..... 
  • 3 Williams, 2 Davies, 2 Roberts in it
  • Gunter and Ashley Williams both called up despite being without a club at the moment
  • Gunter and Ashley Williams both called up despite being without a club at the moment
    They need to find a couple of kids who visited Wrexham once before they can replace them
  • Surprised that Matthews doesn't get a call up.

Even more surprised that Ashley Williams is still an international footballer.
  • Surprised that Matthews doesn't get a call up.

Even more surprised that Ashley Williams is still a international footballer.

• Posted before that Gunter would be a great signing.
  • Shhhhh if we lose Pearce through injury and Lockyer leaves then we might be signing him?