Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bonne Confirmed

Comments

• good luck to him, looking at hes record 1 in 2 for orient, hopefully he can make the step up, good business for 200k
  • Potentially a good signing, which needs to be backed up by new contracts being signed and some intent being shown to stay in the division next year.

If we start the season with Taylor and Bonne as our only strikers, we are only going one way (I imagine Taylor would be off in that situation too).
    Don't panic the transfer window hasn't closed.
  • JdCam said:
    We've got Bonne Taylor up front!! Could be a total eclipse of the heart!
    Or a heartache, nothing but a heartache....
  • 200k was the release clause, bit surprised other clubs didn't beat us to it really
    He came because of Charlton's record of developing & playing young talent.
    Plus no doubt that he lives reasonably local, so won't no need to upsticks.
  • Scoham said:
    Fails height test at 5' 7"1.7m
    Other sources say 5 ft 11, which unfortunately is still two inches too short.
    WHAT?????
    I’m sure the height test started in 2011, when 6 ft Michael Morrison was apparently too short to make a good CB.
  • edited June 2019
    Scoham said:
    Standing next to Bowyer, I'd say he is at least six foot.  He may have been 5'11" when his Wiki page started.
  • Scoham said:
    He looks more 5ft 11 than 5ft 7.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    Leuth said:
    Roland has thrown us a Bonne
    Roland has given us all a Bonne. 

Seriously, how are we pronouncing that?
    Just pronounce it with a French accent and it will be good....
  • Scoham said:

He's 6'1 on transfermarkt
  • I'll trust Gallen'a judgement. He hasn't got one wrong yet. 
    Agree. The only thing I would say is; are we working off the B ‘no takeover’ list? Orient fans are measured in their assessment of MB. Very good but not ready for Championship. Is MB our marquee signing, which suggests the takeover is dead, or a squad player who will be developed?
  • (Sung in a French accent)

Oh bon Bonne, oh-oh-oh-oh
    He comes from Zimbabwe
    He facking hates Palais
  • Valley11 said:
    I'll trust Gallen'a judgement. He hasn't got one wrong yet. 
    Agree. The only thing I would say is; are we working off the B ‘no takeover’ list? Orient fans are measured in their assessment of MB. Very good but not ready for Championship. Is MB our marquee signing, which suggests the takeover is dead, or a squad player who will be developed?
    You have to work off the no takeover list, until there's a takeover.
    You can't spend money you don't have.
    You can't sign no one, wait for the transfer window to close and then say oh shit, I thought we may have had a takeover.
    True 
  • edited June 2019
    Bonne Nuit Roland?
  • He takes pens which helps his tally - but I trust our management - they know what they are doing.
  • Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    WHAT?????
    I’m sure the height test started in 2011, when 6 ft Michael Morrison was apparently too short to make a good CB.
    2009 When 5ft 8" Solly was too short for a full back. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome Macauley. I hope you have a long and very successful Addicks career. You'll be playing alongside Lyle Taylor and he'll teach you a load about how to be a good all round striker as well as a terrific person
  • Katrien Meire said Maculey Bonne is 6ft 2in.
  • (Sung in a French accent)

He comes from Zimbabwe
    He facking hates Palais
    Don’t give up the day job ! 
  • He is taller than Peter Crouch...looked at from the right angle.
  • Sports editor from The Sun has tweeted that we've beaten Huddersfield, Leeds & Middlesborough to his signature, as they were all interested
  • Sports editor from The Sun has tweeted that we've beaten Huddersfield, Leeds & Middlesborough to his signature, as they were all interested
    he'd spend a lot of time getting bench splinters at any of those clubs AND, they are all a long way from the Smoke
  • I think he's signed for us by mistake.

I reckon he was the next love interest to go onto Love Island, but he took a wrong turn off the A2 and ended up at The Valley instead of an idyllic Majorcan island.

He would have needed to move to Yorkshire and have less a chance of playing.
  • How’s it pronounced?

Bon
    Bon neigh
    Bon E