Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bonne Confirmed

Comments

• Leuth said:
    Last time we went up, a Zimbabwe international in his early twenties was crucial to our efforts...
    Which Zimbabwean played for us last season
    BFZ
  • If LB reckons he's got the right stuff, that's good enough for me. Welcome Mr Bonne.
  •  we can now put out a 11. 

Phillips
    Solly 
    Page
    Sarr
    Pearce
    Djicksteel 
    Pratley
    Morgan
    Lapslie
    Taylor
    Bonne
  • Welcome

Young and scores a goal or ten.

How well he'll make the step up we'll have to see but Gallen has proved he has a good eye while Bowyer and Jacko can improve him.

First of many under a new owner I hope.
    I agree with everything you've said there...

Except the last sentence. What happened to WIOTOS?????
  • I'm personally looking forward to seeing my first Bonne Chance headline.
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome 2 the Valley.
  • Nicholas said:

See t'other thread, already done in GIF format. 
  • Looks decent. Absolutely massive step up for him though. Also that must be some of the worst goalkeeping i have seen in that clip!
  • Obviously a huge step up but he scores with both feet (and his head). Seems to like to strike early and comes alive in the box, not unlike Defoe. Early goals, even in pre-season could really make a difference for him if they help him believe he can step up three divisions. If he can match Lyle's work rate they'll be a bloody nuisance for defenders.
  • MrLargo said:
    Looks like a decent player. Got every faith in Bowyer and Gallen so I'm confident that he's the best you can get with the money that's available. 

A touch galling that we've just splashed out £200k in a division where many clubs are now regularly splashing out fees in excess of £10m, and even Scumwall are rumoured to have offered £2.5m for Pompey's Jamal Lowe. Will be an absolute miracle if we stay up under Roland's budgetary constraints.
    At the end of the day he's a signing. I remember previous transfer windows when we were alleged to have money to spend and had allegedly made large bids for players which came to nothing
  • Sponsored links:

• With a name light that, a headline writers dream!
  • Welcome

Young and scores a goal or ten.

How well he'll make the step up we'll have to see but Gallen has proved he has a good eye while Bowyer and Jacko can improve him.

First of many under a new owner I hope.
    I agree with everything you've said there...

Except the last sentence. What happened to WIOTOS?????
    It is on the OS
  • Decent signing that, young talent who can finish and prepared to develop his game CAFC are perfect for him, gone are the days when we spent loads on (injured) players, also Bowyer & Gallen talking mid-long term so looking good on that front, just need a decent take over now - good things come to those who wait?????
  • 200k was the release clause, bit surprised other clubs didn't beat us to it really
  • Exciting.

The video looks good. I'm hoping he's more Karlan Grant than Nicky Ajose.
  • 200k was the release clause, bit surprised other clubs didn't beat us to it really
    Stays local and will get plenty of game time would be big plusses for him I guess. Other clubs might have wanted to loan him out or start him in the u23s.
  • Fails height test at 5' 7"1.7m
  • Now where’s my season ticket application gone???
  • Fails height test at 5' 7"1.7m
    Other sources say 5 ft 11, which unfortunately is still two inches too short.