Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Would be happy with them, would prefer that blue one to replicate the Green and Purple stripes from 1995/97
    Think a lot of people would but for me it's just a copy then. Prefer something slightly different. 
    The other away version with a modern day feel that I'd absolutely love is this

Would be nice to see a half and half design again. I've liked the Hummel kits but the change strips have been pretty safe, would like to see something a bit more adventurous. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Would be happy with them, would prefer that blue one to replicate the Green and Purple stripes from 1995/97
    Think a lot of people would but for me it's just a copy then. Prefer something slightly different. 

Would be nice to see a half and half design again. I've liked the Hummel kits but the change strips have been pretty safe, would like to see something a bit more adventurous. 
    Certainly hope they decide to go for a brave design if it is to be their last year
  • Options
    That black kit is unreal 
    Yeah I really like that one as well.
  • Options
    Talal said:

I think that might be the all time worst Charlton kit, topped off with the badge being placed on a green shield! 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Talal said:
    Stunning . All three are amazing , especially the black one.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Stunning . All three are amazing , especially the black one.
    The club are included in the Tweet but can someone send it to Hummell
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    se9addick said:
    Addickted said:
    Fiorentina have the right idea. Traditional.

Kappa Fiorentina 20-21 Home  Away Kits Released - No More Le Coq Sportif -  Footy Headlines
    That will look awesome on a professional athlete, 20 stone Dave might not create the same impression! 
    Its not gonna be on Dave from Wigan though is it, the kit is gonna fit David from Tuscany much better.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Talal said:

I think that might be the all time worst Charlton kit, topped off with the badge being placed on a green shield! 
    Is the wrong answer 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

Amazing how our tastes are all different. There’s not one thing about that shirt I like
    Particularly the collar.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Talal said:

I'm probably one of the few people that prefer it to the fully green/purple one. Though the hooped one of 97/98 is my favourite. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'd like a purple away kit again, the Nike one I liked, but never managed to get one. It was a catalogue kit and Hibs had the same one.

Did they remove our badge?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'd like a purple away kit again, the Nike one I liked, but never managed to get one. It was a catalogue kit and Hibs had the same one.

Nah Hibs just put their badge over the top of ours.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Nah Hibs just put their badge over the top of ours.
    Funnily enough we've done that under Hummel for a couple of goalkeeper shirts. Our badge over a Middlesbrough one. 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Fiorentina have the right idea. Traditional.

Kappa Fiorentina 20-21 Home  Away Kits Released - No More Le Coq Sportif -  Footy Headlines
    I've got this, really not a big fan of it was hoping for more from the move to kappa. One good thing th y do is offer a cheaper version though that costs about €30, quality isn't as good as the "real" shirt but it's a nice option to have.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    If we're going to rehash the pyjama kit I'd rather it was in purple or green than blue, but other than that they're pretty nice.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Amazing how our tastes are all different. There’s not one thing about that shirt I like
    One of my favourites ever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We Rufus_Ambition said:
    Inter Milan's new kit is.....interesting.

I feel like a dick for liking this... but I do
    With you on this - I really like this.
  • Options
    That black mock up one is lovely 
    Probably my favourite away kit of ours is the 2002/03 black and red one so I really hope we do get a black and red kit this year
  • Options
    Jac_52 said:
    That black kit is unreal 
    Yeah I really like that one as well.
    Yep, really looks the biz!👍
  • Options
    When are the new kits released?
  • Options
    Home Red shirts white shorts and red socks  
    away  All Yellow 

no need for a third kit no white sleeves definitely no red shorts 

I know it’s a marketing gimmick and raises funds but it’s just  a football strip. 

Would never wear another teams unless paid a good sum for charity and never wear a team  shirt to a football match. 

• Options
    Home Red shirts white shorts and red socks  
    away  All Yellow 

no need for a third kit no white sleeves definitely no red shorts 

I know it’s a marketing gimmick and raises funds but it’s just  a football strip. 

Would never wear another teams unless paid a good sum for charity and never wear a team  shirt to a football match. 

Blue shorts with yellow away kit