Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    I think that one's been designed for the kids... I confidently predict my 6YO will love it (trying to get rid of this horrible sickness he's suffering from)
  • Options
    I like the Chelsea kit. Wouldn’t want it for CAFC though.
    I might wear it on the beach while sipping pina coladas, but it's a grim football kit, especially as the home shirt.
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Rothko said:
    Absolute state of Nikes current design thinking 
    At least they're not Puma. All their third kits, much like their international teams, will have the team's name in big bold letters on the chest as opposed to the badge:

It's like they want to make them easier to counterfeit
  • Options
    They are the worst non palace or millwall shirts I've ever seen. 
  • Options
    Also, what's the point in the 3rd kit being the same colour as the home kit.
  • Options
    It's their cup/Champions League kit.

You know, to make more money.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Chelsea's new kit for next season...

I know Chelsea fans are dickheads, but unless they’re being sponsored by a rubber Jonny company next season then I don’t understand why they’ve added one to the pic?
    decent enough shirt, but don't really appreciate the khaki cargo shorts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Inter Milan's new kit is.....interesting.

I feel like a dick for liking this... but I do
  • Options

I agree ,, bit of Italian flair
  • Options
    So as to argue the necessity of a fourth kit of course. Come on, get off your slow coach and into the money train, man 😉
  • Options
    some of those shirts remind me of Jorge Campos.....is he coming to play in the uk?
  • Options

Wouldn't like a Charlton version but I can see what they are trying to do here.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I know Chelsea fans are dickheads, but unless they’re being sponsored by a rubber Jonny company next season then I don’t understand why they’ve added one to the pic?
    decent enough shirt, but don't really appreciate the khaki cargo shorts
    It's a thumbs up to Tuchel's ability to use English clichés:

'He had him in his pocket from the kick-off'.
    'Winning the cup has pocketed us yet another miserly million quid.'
    'We're going to pocket another three points.'
    'I want to pick Roman's pockets for another 500 million, and send all the young players out on loan'
    'He finds the pockets behind the striker with ease'
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    paulfox said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    My hometown team (St Albans City) are currently sponsored by Enter Shikari 
    I'd love to enter Shakira.
    😳😳 each to there own I guess,🤣
    You might want to re-read my post. 

You may need to realise I was putting a pun’ to your pun!!!. Did I really need to explain!🙄. Obviously others got the flippant post unlike yourself.keep up!!🤣😂

A cracking chest.
    I have made it life's work to study the female chest, in this case no more than a B cup with the bra making it look more than it is
  • Options

To me it looks as though someone's come up with what they consider a cool beach shirt for the summer and then remembered to slap on a nod to the football club that's expected to wear it. 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Apparently the sales pitch is it's 100% made of recycled plastics... can't argue with that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really like that Arsenal kit... Be curious to see the shorts and socks design - Really like the old style cannon 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Pretty good if a bit plain. Like the return to the cannon.

Adidas are just raiding the archives from the kits of the 80s
  • Options

Are we to assume from the plastic bottle cartoon that this is in some way eco friendly?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Talal said:

Copying the Hummel theme of having a retro / modern feel
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Talal said:

Copying the Hummel theme of having a retro / modern feel
    Most of the Arsenal/Adidas stuff since them getting back together, have been inspired by the 80s early 90s stuff they made for them previously. 

Not knocking them for it, as they already look better then what Nike made for them. 

Be interesting to see who Hummel rip off for this year, bit of Adidas? some more Admiral? or go down the LCS/Quaser route
  • Options
    I like the Chelsea kit. Wouldn’t want it for CAFC though.

Don't quote me but I think there are rules meaning that Charlton wouldn't be allowed to play with a Chelsea badge on our shirts.
    not necessarily, I've seen us play in westbrom shorts. 
  • Options
    I've seen us play in Palace's second kit.