Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• I love it, best looking kit in God knows how long
  • The perfect shirt for a day out at Wembley again next May 
    No!
    That can’t happen. 
    I’m at KB’s sons wife to be hen in Bournemouth!
    Has to be automatic :smile:
  • Not a huge fan of the pinstripes but love the VFR stitching!
  • edited July 2019
    Don't like the raglen sleeves but a decent enough kit.
    Pin stripes less obvious than the 80s kit it is based on.

Sponsor doesn't quite work but not bothered about that.

Bad news is the Museum haven't got their complimentary shirt from Hummel this season
  • Rossman92 said:
    Not a huge fan of the pinstripes but love the VFR stitching!
    This, don't like the stripes at all.
  • And should have had a 100 years ribbon under the page.
  • A bit meh.

Prefer last two years but better than those before that.

• Initial reaction is that I don’t like it . Would have been nice to have a collar. I’ll get used to it . 
  • Sponsored links:

• I love everything about our kit,nice to have a slight change 
  • Some strange people use this forum
    We're Charlton fans... WE'RE ALL STRANGE!!!
  • Really like it.
  • Given the mess of Sunderland's logo I don't think we can really moan about this one not standing out. 
  • edited July 2019
    New home shirt is a mess, too many ideas very poorly and hastily cobbled together
    sponsor's logo very hard to make out black on red, I know it's their logo but the wording's too small on that background
    pinstripe looks like a middlesboro 70's throwback
    chest and sleeves look like different shades of red, poxy
    fiddly black bits of trim look like a man u misprint
    position of the gold sword thing above the back of shirt sponsor is a clumsy afterthought - if the sword thing is to work at all (one bit of gold on all that red white n black?) then the ITRM has to be under the numbers - or what about gold numbers with a superimposed sword symbol effect?
    I suspect too much interference from too many uncoordinated bunglers ending up with incompatible contractual obligations - classic twunt twattery.
    Love the hummel logo - can't see how it's a bee but like it all the same.
    In stark stark contrast the white shorts are simple, coordinated, uncluttered, a whole different class to the shirt.
    Chevrons on the front, of the otherwise decent socks, look really odd.
    Entirely academic until the toxic tosspot is consigned to history.
    CAFC kit only to be worn by those contractually obliged, lickspittles, simpletons and collaborators in the club's drawn out demise.
    Do you EVER have anything good to say about anyone  ? I look forward to telling my kids they are lickspittles and simpletons. 
  • Some strange people use this forum
    You've only just noticed?
  • Just a white v neck from being perfect. 
    In my opinion 
  • edited July 2019
    Mmmm not liking the lack of collar & the V neck combo...& the pinstripes will give me OCD,looks all over the place with logo's,badge etc...but at £45 & the fact Roly still owns the club,won't be buying one anyways...!!

if he goes,might be tempted by the 3rd Kit tho...👍
  • Where is everyone getting £50 from?

official site says £45 adults £35 kids
  • Sponsored links:

• Mmmm not liking the lack of collar & the V neck combo...but at £50 & the fact Roly still owns the club,won't be buying one anyways...!!

Home shirt is £45 and third shirt is £50.
  • It's very nice and I don't see there's anything to dislike.
  • Where is everyone getting £50 from?

official site says £45 adults £35 kids
    Delivery Charge?
  • I don't like it.
  • people moaning you can't see the sponsor, yet if they'd slapped a white stripe across it with the logo on it, everyone would be moaning even more !

roll on the away kit reveal....
  • Love the retro look, nice kit.

• I really like it. I will be getting one. Love playing in Charlton colours in my midweek games. 

Last game was the £10 Hummel top, this week will be too. Maybe next week it'll be the new one.
  • Mmmm not liking the lack of collar & the V neck combo...but at £50 & the fact Roly still owns the club,won't be buying one anyways...!!

Home shirt is £45 and third shirt is £50.
    Still not buying it...😉,cheers il amend now...👍
  • edited July 2019
    Do we conveniently forget our years in exile when promoting "100 years at The Valley"?

EDIT: Don't like the shirt, unless we're going to sign Ronnie Moore again. Too busy,