Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• Options
    Any idea on release tomorrow? Still going ahead? New sponser and kit release on the same day?
    Why not throw in a new signing, too?
  • Options
    De Ligt in a new pinstripe Charlton Kit.
  • Options
    Any idea on release tomorrow? Still going ahead? New sponser and kit release on the same day?
    Why not throw in a new signing, too?
    and a new owner!
  • Options
    De Ligt in a new pinstripe Charlton Kit.
    Might be too Ligt-weight for us...
  • Options

OS said "mid-July". Not seen tomorrow said anywhere.

• Options
    Charlton_Hero on Pg.9 mentioned its tomorrow

Although he only said on Monday rather than a date
  • Options

Ok, what was his source?
  • Options

Ok, what was his source?
    If Henry says "No!", it's "No"...

He knows FAR more than he's allowed to say...
  • Options
    The OS stated that the kits would be revealed in mid July, so I’m thinking they will be unveiled on Friday to be worn on Saturday against Welling.
  • Options

Ok, what was his source?
    If Henry says "No!", it's "No"...

He knows FAR more than he's allowed to say...
    I wish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK thanks. I also had heard tomorrow from a couple of people maybe wrong then
  • Options

M

Might well be tomorrow, was just asking where Monday came from?
  • Options

M

Might well be tomorrow, was just asking where Monday came from?

My source was CL
    I must learn to stop believing everything i read here
  • Options
    That Coventry home kit is class
  • Options
    Some truth in today. Photo shoot took place.

Staged reveal over next couple of weeks.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Wish they’d stop doing that. How many other clubs string out their kit reveal over the course of two weeks? Does that mean the kit won’t be ready to wear at Welling?

Just put the pictures up some point this week before the Welling game and have the players wearing the kit on Saturday - all the hype you need right there.
    Yup - why would you ever need more hype and razzmatazz than a Welling v CAFC pre season friendly?!?
  • Options
    I heard a rumour , kit launch was end of the month, don’t shoot the proverbial.
  • Options
    It’s a blooming Charlton kit - we don’t have the world waiting with baited breath. I don’t wanna see a picture of what the armpits look like on Thursday morning.
    Having a bad day mate  ;).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair, I do agree with @Callumcafc it is stupid dragging it out.

I don’t know any other club that does this. Just announce the kit with players wearing it. People are more likely to be interested that way rather than bit by bit, it will annoy people.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I'll say it again.

To not have these kits available before the kids break up for the school holidays is a complete business level balls up.
    But Roland and his team know best.

How this senile old scroat ever made it in business I'll never know.

(I'll say that again an'all!)
  • Options
    Always gets mentioned as if we do it every year, but I think we’ve put out the odd teaser over a number of days maybe once in the last seven years!
    ’Staged’ in this instance means home, away and third revealed separately rather than all together as is the norm. 
    Photoshoot today, then that needs to be turned into the artwork etc... so it’s all part of a process that can only begin once the actual kit is in our possession (which was today).
    Fair play Olly and appreciate the explanation.

I’m glad it is not photos of little sections of the shirt. With the wording of staged it wasn’t clear as to how exactly but if that means it’s a reveal for each kit then it’s not so bad. 
  • Options
    Always gets mentioned as if we do it every year, but I think we’ve put out the odd teaser over a number of days maybe once in the last seven years!
    ’Staged’ in this instance means home, away and third revealed separately rather than all together as is the norm. 
    Photoshoot today, then that needs to be turned into the artwork etc... so it’s all part of a process that can only begin once the actual kit is in our possession (which was today).
    Thanks for the update.
  • Options
    I'll say it again.

To not have these kits available before the kids break up for the school holidays is a complete business level balls up.
    But Roland and his team know best.

How this senile old scroat ever made it in business I'll never know.

(I'll say that again an'all!)
    Maybe out of his control.

I know we like to blame Two Chalets for EVERYTHING but maybe, just maybe, it could be Hummel's fault?