Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum - new dates announced for 2021 (p11) - first is 16th Sept

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone understand the logic behind the S/T holders costing the club £1,000 each - what does it even mean? 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    So it’s not players wages or incompetent management that loses the club money, it’s you selfish bastard season ticket holders?!

And this is a written statement ffs. Not ad hoc words taken out of context in a non native language, but thought out and written down.

But still people sign up to this shit .....
      I agree. A complete and utter waste of time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc-west said:
    Does anyone understand the logic behind the S/T holders costing the club £1,000 each - what does it even mean? 
    Is it not the operating loss per season divided by the number of ST holders?  What relevance it has though is beyond me.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    I’m guessing they’ve taken the annual losses and divided it by the number of ST holders. Really weird thing to do though, paying customers can’t cost a business money, not sure why they would suggest that they do. 
  • Options
    That particular line is nonsense and helpful to no man or beast lets face it, which I pointed out to them.. and doesn't seem like a thing LdT would write let alone TR to me
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    It’s just a repeat of the logic The Great Rolando used in his latest matey chat with Jim White. I think he is saying that average losses divided by ST holders works out around £1k per person.

If that is the the case then it makes the calls for a season ticket boycott even more pertinent.

It's obviously hurting him if people are actually paying him money and he still classes it as a loss.
  • Options
    This Belgian mob should have a game of Monopoly. Might just given them a clue as to how finance works!
  • Options
    The main problem of all the owners in the Championship is in fact the average loss per club today, which is funded by the rich owner, is £1000 per season ticket owner.”

RD said this on talkSPORT. Assume this is what they’re going for in the statement, although completely incorrectly worded. 
  • Options
    Is he not saying how great he is subsidising those that go and watch?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Total utter rubbish. I hate the way CEO's or PR people change information round. I dont understand how buying a season ticket can be seen as a cost.
    Yes football is a crazy world of burning money but that's not new. Facts show only Premier League TV income can reduces the hugh losses.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Who were the club representatives? 
    Floyd and Harvey.
    Back from retirement? Bloody pensioners get everywhere 😀.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    Is he not saying how great he is subsidising those that go and watch?
    Yes, I think you may well be right. However, the way it is stated makes the club looked stupid.....yet again.
  • Options
    All this can't do his business reputation any good, if his associate / customers are keeping track of things. 

He's clearly a liability and I reckon something in his head must've changed from the person who made £millions to the person he is now. Remember though, that the Belgians and Dutch are a breed apart from your average Brit 
  • Options
    razil said:
    That particular line is nonsense and helpful to no man or beast lets face it, which I pointed out to them.. and doesn't seem like a thing LdT would write let alone TR to me
    But you signed it off......which means the fans forum agree with it. 

Well done.