Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why has Bowyer not been signed up yet?

Comments

• Options
    Why the hell hasnt Roland been the man to deal with negotiating with Lee in the first place!!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DOUCHER said:
    Haven't read last few pages or been on this morning but just had a bulletin. We are nearly there I think - Bowyers and many others contracts will follow on from the takeover which I believe is at a very advanced stage with the ex Cardiff chairman - verified from inside the club. Watch this space.
    So for about 18 months your the man in the know saying all sorts of stuff. Then I noticed your personality changed for a few months and you knew nothing and started slagging every thing off. Now your the man in the know again.
    Jesus wept.

I think I just listen to Richard Cawley and he said Duchatelet's dealing directly with Bowyer when considering we have no CEO, and Lee needs either to carry on working for Cafc or send his CV to various club we have surely reached the 23rd hour ? Now or never for Lee to get the contract he deserves.

Duchatelet must realize he will have to up his security in Belgium if Bowyer is allowed to walk ?

• Options
    edited June 2019
    In all honesty, and I am not kidding here, he would have been better off delegating it to Joey Essex. I know there are a few that don't believe Roland is mad, despite what I would say is mounting and compelling evidence, but if they took notice of it they would know the worst person to do the negotiating is him.

Every communication and intervention he has made over the last few years has made things worse. Even when making them worse has not been an easy feat. Why do we expect him to suddenly develop the skills needed in this situation? We also know that he is a money pinching cheapskate so all in all there are no grounds for optimism at all.

I am resigned to the fact we have lost Bowyer. people may say his options are limited. No they are not. He can go fishing for a couple of months and a desperate biggish club will have sacked their manager and offer him the job. And desperate clubs pay more for some reason! 
  • Options
    26 more hours tick tock
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    addick05 said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Haven't read last few pages or been on this morning but just had a bulletin. We are nearly there I think - Bowyers and many others contracts will follow on from the takeover which I believe is at a very advanced stage with the ex Cardiff chairman - verified from inside the club. Watch this space.

From inside which club, Cardiff or Charlton?
    Really? _ c’est moi!!! Charlton !!!
    Cheers mate. There's been so much stuff coming from both Charlton AND Cardiff sources it's hard to keep track!
  • Options
    If he has been upset by the protests, he is going to get a shock with what is to come. That isn't a threat just an obvious conclusion. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    On good authority this evening It will be sorted tomorrow. Lb that is
    Lb = Load of bollocks I presume?
    😂 that made me chuckle
  • Options
    Why not sort it today then :)
  • Options
    Tell him to poke it Bowyer. 
    He should of been on the blower the bank holiday Monday asking you how much do you want.
  • Options
    That I cant answer as we all know what RD is like
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Exactly, which is why I don't know how anyone can say for sure it'll be sorted tomorrow (not meant as a dig at you). 
  • Options
    Not your fault as you are only reporting what your good authority has told you but I think they are talking bollocks. The reason he hasn't signed yet is because the terms have not been agreed. There is no gun to Bowyer's head, he will get a decent job that pays more somewhere else. And Duchatelet doesn't do guns to his head - so I can tell you now - the chances of him signing at the death are very remote.

Unless Duchatelet ups his offer. But the chances of us being sold are the same unless Duchatelet gets realistic on the price. The common denominator in all of this is Duchatelet. And given he is insane, we would be almost as mad as he is if we are resting our hopes on him pulling something out of the bag.

Sorry, but the sooner we admit it to ourselves the easier it will be on us. 

• Options
    Talal said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Exactly, which is why I don't know how anyone can say for sure it'll be sorted tomorrow (not meant as a dig at you). 
    His a pretty important cog in the wheel the person that told me
  • Options
    Ok, maybe they agreed the terms but Bowyer had to rush off to buy his son a bike before Halfords closed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Bowyer stays it will only be because of his great love for our club. 
    If that’s genuinely all it is then he’ll be off, you’d be mad to expect loyalty in football.
  • Options
    Good grief, I’ve heard it all now, Rolys splashed out and bought Lee Bowyer a new bike as part of his new shiny contract!
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Talal said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Tea lady/man ?
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Talal said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Tea lady/man ?
    Dpd driver delivering the contract
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Can I just say over the last two years everyone ITK never comes back on the thread and apologies when yet again it's comes to nothing. (Normally the takeover)
    I have heard so much old bull from Doucher etc that why should I now believe @CAFCDAZ about tomorrow,
    Its always effing tomorrow.

If you are prepared to come on here tomorrow and say sorry for being wrong if nothing is reported, then I will come on here and praise you up when the breaking news happens that Lee Bowyer has signed his new contract.

Do we have a deal or are you just another bullshiter ?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Talal said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Tea lady/man ?
    Dpd driver delivering the contract
    That's good, we should get a one hour timeslot!
  • Options
    Ok, maybe they agreed the terms but Bowyer had to rush off to buy his son a bike before Halfords closed!
    Just checked my emails and the first one I saw was from Halfords, entitled " Dreaming of sunny days ? "

Coincidence or a sign of things to come ( hopefully tomorrow) ? 

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Just checked my emails and the first one I saw was from Halfords, entitled " Dreaming of sunny days ? "

Coincidence or a sign of things to come ( hopefully tomorrow) ? 

The sun will come out tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar on that F - Annie!
  • Options
    Can I just say over the last two years everyone ITK never comes back on the thread and apologies when yet again it's comes to nothing. (Normally the takeover)
    I have heard so much old bull from Doucher etc that why should I now believe @CAFCDAZ about tomorrow,
    Its always effing tomorrow.

If you are prepared to come on here tomorrow and say sorry for being wrong if nothing is reported, then I will come on here and praise you up when the breaking news happens that Lee Bowyer has signed his new contract.

Do we have a deal or are you just another bullshiter ?
    Sam all I will say I my source is reliable, his very much itk and said just that. I asked about the takeover but he said he had not heard anything, but it was unlikely he would have as his answer. This however is different as they talk frequently 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!