Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer Rumours

Comments

• edited May 2019
    I like Curtis Tilt, Curtis Nelson and Josh Morris, all League One players
  • edited May 2019
    Redhenry said:
    Does Roland? ;) 
    its hard to get that excited until we get A) manager resigned (B) rid of that twat
  • edited May 2019
    In the absence of money, Bowyer's tactic has been loans from local clubs so no relocation for the player (i.e. Cullen/Bielik/Purr) or players originally from the area who might be tempted by a return home for less bunce (Taylor). It's only gonna be free signings til begin of August and the loan players become available.

I think we'll get a least one in the mould of Pratley i.e. a bit older, cheaper but with crucial Champ experience for the squad. Looking at the released players list, I'm predicting Liam Ridgewell or George Boyd

Jack Payne also local and seems a tidy player to target as a freebie. Not saying I want him, but I do think Cousins will be considered with Jacko knowing him/local

Should add, this is based on absolutely sod all. Kills a bit of time at work though dont it?
  • In the absence of money, Bowyer's tactic has been loans from local clubs so no relocation for the player (i.e. Cullen/Bielik/Purr) or players originally from the area who might be tempted by a return home for less bunce (Taylor). It's only gonna be free signings til begin of August and the loan players become available.

I think we'll get a least one in the mould of Pratley i.e. a bit older, cheaper but with crucial Champ experience for the squad. Looking at the released players list, I'm predicting Liam Ridgewell or George Boyd

Jack Payne also local and seems a tidy player to target as a freebie. Not saying I want him, but I do think Cousins will be considered with Jacko knowing him/local

Should add, this is based on absolutely sod all. Kills a bit of time at work though dont it?
    What local team did Purr sign from? 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    In the absence of money, Bowyer's tactic has been loans from local clubs so no relocation for the player (i.e. Cullen/Bielik/Purr) or players originally from the area who might be tempted by a return home for less bunce (Taylor). It's only gonna be free signings til begin of August and the loan players become available.

What local team did Purr sign from? 
    He was on loan at AFC Wimbledon until January when we signed him.
  • What local team did Purr sign from? 
    Indirectly. AFC Wimbledon where he'd been for 5 months
  • John Obi Mikel on a free
    Didnt Middlesbrough opt out of signing him on a further contract because of his wage demands
    Didnt Middlesbrough opt out of signing him on a further contract because of his wage demands
    He must be about 50 now - although I’m sure his birth certificate says different. 
  • Given our history with injury prone players, I see Tom Adeyami is unattached - would be a good signing if he could stay out of the treatment room.
  • Sponsored links:

• As much as I would like some of the loanees back, we probably won’t know about bielik and Cullen until late in the summer.  There are two types of premier league loans for the younger players.  A first group who the parent club know they want to loan out for the year because they have no chance of making the roster - these you can get early in the transfer period.  The second group are fighting for a spot as a reserve, the parent club wont loan these until they know who the final roster will be.  I would bet Cullen is a possibility for west hams roster.  Bielik might be a longer shot and a more likely candidate to be loaned out.
    Squad ffs
    I agree, please never ever say roster again
    Sorry.  Having moved to the states ten years ago, I guess some of the vernacular has set in.
    Oh, THAT Boston.  I thought you were in the wilds of Lincolnshire.
  • cfgs said:
    Ross said:
    iaitch said:
    If we get Eaves then we might as well get Roofe from Leeds.
    Ben Thatcher out of retirement?
    And get Carl Tiler a new set of legs.
    Any players called Gable to complete the Nap hand?
  • Wouldn't mind the feelers out on semi Ajayi at Rotherham, not sure of his contract expiry or indeed his worth  but know their family were from the area.

• Wouldn't mind the feelers out on semi Ajayi at Rotherham, not sure of his contract expiry or indeed his worth  but know their family were from the area.

We had him in our development squad for ages, not sure if we burnt bridges or of he left amicably, didn't he end up at Arsenal right after us?
  • Brian Bedonde?
  • Bran the Broken?
    Igor has left.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Brian Bedonde?
    Bandy Borhol
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Brian Bedonde?
    Bout of bour budget.
  • sam3110 said:
    Wouldn't mind the feelers out on semi Ajayi at Rotherham, not sure of his contract expiry or indeed his worth  but know their family were from the area.

We had him in our development squad for ages, not sure if we burnt bridges or of he left amicably, didn't he end up at Arsenal right after us?
    yh then Cardiff
  • I think there is going to be a real sense of doom and gloom returning among the fan base once the potential in-comings start to manifest themselves. I'm hearing that an "out of favour" from a less than friendly neighbour and last season struggling Championship side could be one of the first over the line  - huh!
    Bowyer/Gallen/Jacko will make the best of what they will have to work with and the positivity that Bowyes breathes will continue. I doubt it will be enough however to avoid a season of struggle. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think there is going to be a real sense of doom and gloom returning among the fan base once the potential in-comings start to manifest themselves. I'm hearing that an "out of favour" from a less than friendly neighbour and last season struggling Championship side could be one of the first over the line  - huh!
    Bowyer/Gallen/Jacko will make the best of what they will have to work with and the positivity that Bowyes breathes will continue. I doubt it will be enough however to avoid a season of struggle. 
    Lee Gregory it is then, that'll do!
  • Jordan Archer as backup keeper to Dillon?
  • Redhenry said:
    Shame that's not Josh Mayfield then we could sing Curtis & Mayfield.
  • Friend of mine (normally half clued up) just texted me saying Grant Ward is one on Bowyer's list as a replacement for KAG.

I remember him being decent but I imagine he would demand a fee?
  • Edit: Just googled and see he's been released
    Thought he was out injured until Christmas 
    From his Twitter it looks like he was back running (albeit assisted) in the gym last week. 
  • In rehab until September apparently which is going to be paid for by Ipswitch but we will look at him again in a couple months (This is just what I was told)

Edit: Just googled and see he's been released

• Not a don’t a rumour but what was the name of the guy that we had on trial all of last pre season. Winger from derby?