Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Off Final Clothing

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    1976 Derek Hales replica at the ready

• Options
    1976 replica
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    The blue away kit in the top right corner is what I'm wearing. Only thing is, and I don't know how it happened, mine is long-sleeved. 
    Me too but mine has short sleeves.  Haven't bought a shirt for years but always thought this was our best away one
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    hawksmoor said:
    The blue away kit in the top right corner is what I'm wearing. Only thing is, and I don't know how it happened, mine is long-sleeved. 
    I've got four that still fit me! This years, Fads, Centenary and the the blue Llanera one that you're wearing - short sleeves.

I know it's not red but the blue one is such a kick arse shirt (and it fits me the best). I'm conflicted - does it have to be red tomorrow?
  • Options
    Wasnt it pitched as something like seahawk and denim colours
  • Options
    Fashion guru @TCE has advised on long red football socks (over the knees) plus open toed sandals. I can’t wait to rock up Wembley way 😊
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Choice of one of three.

Was initially thinking of the 98 play-off polo, but now edging towards the blue and back Woolwich one from the early 90s

• Options
    edited May 2019
    bobmunro said:
    hawksmoor said:
    I've got four that still fit me! This years, Fads, Centenary and the the blue Llanera one that you're wearing - short sleeves.

I know it's not red but the blue one is such a kick arse shirt (and it fits me the best). I'm conflicted - does it have to be red tomorrow?
    Some are wearing black Charlton polo shirts, black away shirts , yellow Mesh away shirts.Like you, I’ve always loved this shirt so that’s what I’m going in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally Im gonna be wearing this little number tomorrow.....

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Damn. Gonna have to rethink my entire wardrobe now.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

Didn’t realise @Redmidland was going.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    hawksmoor said:
    bobmunro said:
    hawksmoor said:

Some are wearing black Charlton polo shirts, black away shirts , yellow Mesh away shirts.Like you, I’ve always loved this shirt so that’s what I’m going in.
    You’ve convinced me - blue Llanera it is then.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Fashion guru @TCE has advised on long red football socks (over the knees) plus open toed sandals. I can’t wait to rock up Wembley way 😊
    You know It makes sense brother. 😂
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    CAFCTrev said:

Didn’t realise @Redmidland was going.
    Just follow the smell of stale pi55, I'll be with him 😷😷😷
  • Options
    So a little later than planned, but its 6.20 am and I'm on my way to Wembley!!!! COYR's. As @TCE said it the red mankini for me today........................NOT!! See you all later!!
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

You won't get them budgies in the ground.
  • Options
    It seems I’ve binned off all my 80’s/90’s shirts which I don’t remember doing (okay the 1988 Woolwich one did have a certain hum about it) but I’m left with the protest shirt or the derek/che red t-shirt.
    I guess I should wear red....
  • Options
    Anyone that been to other play off games recently know what the merch stalls inside the ground sell ?. Same as outside ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    shine166 said:
    Anyone that been to other play off games recently know what the merch stalls inside the ground sell ?. Same as outside ? 
    Other being very expensive I've no idea what lines they will sell inside the ground. But at England games most stuff is available at sports direct at a 1/3 of the price, outside expect both official and moody tee shirts/scarves and hats etc.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    shine166 said:
    Other being very expensive I've no idea what lines they will sell inside the ground. But at England games most stuff is available at sports direct at a 1/3 of the price, outside expect both official and moody tee shirts/scarves and hats etc.
    yeah captive audience prices I guess ! ..just want something to take home to the littlen 
  • Options
    Mesh shirt ready! 😊
  • Options
    Sam Bartam, Jimmy Seed, we won the FA Cup........
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    My ensemble for today ...