Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Off Final Clothing

Comments

• Options
    2005 centenary shirt -Firmani 9 on back.
  • Options
    I might have the 1998 Final shirt and I bought it big
  • Options
    Protest shirt for me
  • Options
    Red Lacoste polo for me 
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    I’m sorted
    Belong in a museum
  • Options
    Might dig out my Belgium 20 polo
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Protest shirt for me
    Only half a Sunderland fan next Sunday then ?
  • Options
    Myself and Mrs AppyAddick will be wearing our red Mesh shirts, Junior AppyAddick will be wearing either the biege away version or the purple and green effort from that year. Not sure what to put my 80 year old Dad in yet, might have to dig out Viglen....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've still got my hat/cap from 1998 too
  • Options
    To me, Wembley occasions are the one time where if you are normally a ‘non-colours wearer’ to football, it goes out the window for that day.

its a final At Wembley. Wear your clubs colours and badge with pride.
    Yep , totally agree 
  • Options
    To me, Wembley occasions are the one time where if you are normally a ‘non-colours wearer’ to football, it goes out the window for that day.

Except you probably won't be allowed in any pubs up town after (if you were planning to).
  • Options
    Can't decide between my Deon Burton signed shirt from the year I sponsored his home shirt or the 25 years back at The Valley shirt
  • Options
    I've been wearing the krbs 2012 shirt to every game since Bradford at home. The only game I didn't wear it for was the Oxford defeat. It's a sign. (I know we 'lost' on Friday as well, but I'm counting that as a success!)
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Just wear red and white so we don’t get mixed up with Sunderland fans.
    :joy:

Just curious which team will be wearing the home kit since both's are red and white? Or is it decided by the EFL in the coming days?

We wear red and white.
  • Options

definitely agree.

great pic above as well, know many of those lads
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Protest shirt for me
    Hope that's a joke. 
  • Options
    wtf? have there been cutbacks in the club shop so they're not allowed a camera anymore and have to sell clothes based on a drawing?
  • Options
    Slightly off topic but I've always regretted not getting one of those ltd edition Hummel 25 years back at The Valley shirts... anyone know where I can get hold of one! (have tried ebay from time to time but no luck)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redbuttle said:
    McBobbin said:
    Protest shirt for me
    Hope that's a joke. 

nope, firstly it's the only Charlton shirt I still have, and it still says "covered end choir" on it. Support the team and all that.
  • Options
    I'm wearing this...
  • Options
    rina said:
    wtf? have there been cutbacks in the club shop so they're not allowed a camera anymore and have to sell clothes based on a drawing?
    Here you go.

• Options
    My 5 year old son will be wearing his mint condition back to the valley shirt 

• Options
    Isn't it just typical when you don't want to buy one you see them everywhere and now when you do , can I find a blow up haddock , NO
  • Options
    I think I just convinced the wife to wear my old 87-88 Admiral The Woolwich shirt for the occasion. 
  • Options
    Isn't it just typical when you don't want to buy one you see them everywhere and now when you do , can I find a blow up haddock , NO
    Can't you borrow an old cod from a Grimsby fan?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Can't you borrow an old cod from a Grimsby fan?
    It has to be haddock to be authentic