Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Off Final Clothing

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Tartan blanket. Non  trendy flat cap. Sensible shoes. M&S slacks. That's it.
  • Options
    I think I just convinced the wife to wear my old 87-88 Admiral The Woolwich shirt for the occasion. 
    I wore mine on Friday! Still fits
  • Options
    Call off the strike... It appears I'll be decked out in one of Viglen, Mesh, or Krbs. Thanks to my brother. Got rid of my old Redbus after an ex told me it looked like a cock and balls (it was white anyway so nevermind)
  • Options
    Got to be the Mesh shirt from 98.

Or this:

• Options
    Can we get the scarf on the day? 
  • Options
    I wouldn't fit into anything I wore in 1998. Very proud of you 😉

kafka said:
    I'm wearing this...

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Would any slim lady like this tshirt? I’ve had for years and been meaning to slim in to it... 

i can stick in the post and yes does need an iron!  It was my favourite. 

Would guess its a 12-14. 

Here it is. Slim fit. 

If no ladies want it the museum will
  • Options
    I am inclined to make some for our group. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Really don’t know whether to wear something recent or the Viglen shirt I wore in 98. I keep telling myself its lucky but I’m fairly sure the fate of the game won’t be decided by what shirt I wear.

Whatever you wear, lets make our end a sea of red and white
  • Options
    All the kits online are sold out. Have they got many in store or is there somewhere I can get some?

Even an old kit would be fine.
  • Options
    GRAY9 said:
    All the kits online are sold out. Have they got many in store or is there somewhere I can get some?

Even an old kit would be fine.

https://www.uksoccershop.com/football-shirts/english-premier-league/charlton 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/charlton-athletic-shirt 

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/other-uk-clubs/league-one/charlton.html 

Check delivery dates before ordering anything though
  • Options
    The museum have a few shirts that are available to buy , have a look at the shirts for sale thread in the next few hours
  • Options
    where did you get that, that's cracking
  • Options
    If it arrives in time I'll be wearing this
    Same one my son has ordered.
    You're not my son are you? :wink:

I have the red version of that, but won't be wearing it Sunday, will be in last seasons home shirt
  • Options
    Here you go. Loads of lovely gear on there. Fill your boots 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it arrives in time I'll be wearing this
    Same one my son has ordered.
    You're not my son are you? :wink:

I have the red version of that, but won't be wearing it Sunday, will be in last seasons home shirt
    All things are possible I guess. I'm coming with my 'dad' on Sunday. 
  • Options
    Any idea if there will be a stall(s) selling merch at Wembley? Half and half scarfs etc... just to add to my collection in the wardrobe. 

Secondly, the club have just got a batch of embroidered shirts, £45 each. They also confirmed there’ll be a little shop within the ground.  
  • Options
    Only wembley flags in the shop at £10 a pop
  • Options
    14 days delivery, sadly

Not A Penny To The douchebag's toxic pantomime, not now, not ever
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Any idea if there will be a stall(s) selling merch at Wembley? Half and half scarfs etc... just to add to my collection in the wardrobe. 

Secondly, the club have just got a batch of embroidered shirts, £45 each. They also confirmed there’ll be a little shop within the ground.  
    I bloody hope so.
    I'm desperate for a half and half scarf.
    It will be the finishing touch to the full kit, the painted face, red curly wig and yellow ribbon.
    Love it 😂😂😂

I just want to add to my 98 stuff 😂. Just got the £10 flag from the shop. That’ll go straight in the bag of 98 bits. 
  • Options
    14 days delivery, sadly

Not A Penny To The douchebag's toxic pantomime, not now, not ever
    Oh ! Didnt see that. Plan B it is then. (I don't have a plan B currently)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Ultimatum said:
    Ultimatum said:

I bloody hope so.
    I'm desperate for a half and half scarf.
    It will be the finishing touch to the full kit, the painted face, red curly wig and yellow ribbon.
    Love it 😂😂😂

I just want to add to my 98 stuff 😂. Just got the £10 flag from the shop. That’ll go straight in the bag of 98 bits. 
    You're lucky the flag system has been removed. I'll red card you instead.
  • Options
    Only tourists buy a half and half scarf surely