Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play-Off Final Clothing

Comments

• Options
    Yeaaa... my MESH kit from 1998/99 still fits

I wasnt quite 15 when I brought that
    Shirts were way baggier back then! 
  • Options
    I’m wearing the light blue/dark blue away kit from years back, because it brings out the blue in my eyes. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    A visit in the loft tomorrow 
    See what gems I can find
    Woolwich of fads I'm hoping
    Or take one of my signed framed ones out?

• Options
    Talal said:

Yeah is a much nicer fit now rather than just hanging on me
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Any idea where I can get shirt names/numbers printed without access to the club shop ? I think stores like jjb only do premier league ones 
    Dont know where you are located but there is a very good one in Penge. Usually can be done the same day and they deliver local. But as i say depends where you are. Call them if you want and ask 020 8776 5887
    Stevenage unfortunately (both for the printing and as a place to live) 
    Would the Stevenage Club Shop be able to do it? As surely they'll have the EFL numbers/letters in stock? 

P.s. I'm in nearby Hitchin! 
    I'm actually based in Arlesey ! So even closer... just most people dont have a clue where it is.
  • Options
    Talal said:

True, did Sasa Ilic borrow his shirt from Peter Garland or Neville Southall as it's like a tent!

• Options
    Yeaa... Play-Off Final scarf has shown up now!!

Not usually one to go crazy like this but what the hell
  • Options
    156 posts on what were wearing. I bet the Makers won't even have a thread on this!
  • Options
    156 posts on what were wearing. I bet the Makers won't even have a thread on this!
    Not everyone can be kool like us
  • Options
    Anyone know if the shop still has this season's shirt in stock, home away anything? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haven't worn a replica shirt since I was about 10 but got one for Sunday.....COYR
  • Options
    Old replica
    polo
    old replica
    polo

decisions, decisions...
  • Options
    You devil
  • Options
    Think I might be in this....
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Seeing Henry represents the museum he should be dressed as Arthur Bryant with a piece of haddock nailed to a pole
    You talk like you're not a trustee too.

Definitely need an enamel "Up the Addicks" badge.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    When I was younger (teens) I used to buy all of the shirts, the Admiral/Woolwich ones from the late 80s being my favourite. The last shirt I actually bought was a red Redbus one from way back when, although I was given a Centenary shirt as a leaving present when I left my job in 2005 to return to Norfolk.

For the last few years I've avoided wearing red tops to Charlton matches (basically the home games and any visit to Carrow Road), choosing to wear either a white or black Charlton polo shirt (Nike) or the very fine protest shirt.

On Sunday my Centenary shirt will get a long overdue airing as I'll be wearing my red and white proudly.

I might find a little place on my red Charlton baseball cap for one or two of the Covered End Choir pin badges though.

EDIT: I don't have any of my old shirts, they were thrown away over time as they either shrunk (that's what I've convinced myself, anyway) or started to fall apart. The Centenary shirt is the only shirt I have left.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Was that from the clubshop?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Any idea where I can get shirt names/numbers printed without access to the club shop ? I think stores like jjb only do premier league ones 
    Dont know where you are located but there is a very good one in Penge. Usually can be done the same day and they deliver local. But as i say depends where you are. Call them if you want and ask 020 8776 5887
    Stevenage unfortunately (both for the printing and as a place to live) 
    Would the Stevenage Club Shop be able to do it? As surely they'll have the EFL numbers/letters in stock? 

P.s. I'm in nearby Hitchin! 
    I'm actually based in Arlesey ! So even closer... just most people dont have a clue where it is.
    I'm actually in Clifton so literally just around the corner from Arlesey! (Again, as no one has a clue where it is!!)
  • Options
    Just a discreet 1940/50s pin badge.

Less is more.

What like some sort of football Prince Albert ?
  • Options
    The club shop only has small and XL upwards shirts left.
  • Options
    Nice little red polo shirt direct from Hummel. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Ok AFKA's plea for a sea of red has persuaded me to wear this.But it's a definite no to face painting, curly wigs and half and half scarves. 

• Options
    Just a discreet 1940/50s pin badge.

Less is more.

Aren't there any branded cardigans in the 'Superstore'?
  • Options
    I'm in need of a red home kit. Medium / Large size would do, MESH one preferably...
  • Options

Was that from the clubshop?
    Yes , they come up quite big , the large is a bit baggy on me and I’m currently looking 8 months  pregnant