Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:
    We've sold 39,000 tickets but there are about 12,000 spares floating about.
    +2000.
  • Options
    If we are taking 39000 to Wembley, then this is potentially the greatest Charlton moment in my 50 years of support. 
    Can’t wait !
    +2000
  • Options
    If these tickets that are left are on General Sale....how can anyone buy them if they are not on the data-base?
    Ring up ?
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    Now 144 seats in block 136...
    Strange thought all those had sold out around there isn't that a 'singing area'?
    That’s 133 and 134. 

I’m in 135, it was sold out Saturday/Sunday but yesterday 120 odd seats appeared! 
    I’m in 135 too and I have to admit when those seats appeared I panicked a bit until I double checked they weren’t ‘our’ seats... it’s all a bit weird 
  • Options
    Better renew my season ticket 😬
  • Options
    Wtf is going on with these tickets. No word out of the club on how many we've sold since 34k and a load keep appearing for sale.

I just hope there hasn't been a cock up and we've got a load of half empty blocks everywhere.

• Options
    Macronate said:
    What will we do next season now it's become apparent that The Valley will not be able to accommodate our support?
    We dust off the plans for a move to the Greenwich Peninsula with a 40k stadium.

And every single Charlton fan going to Wembley buys a ST, including all armchairs, casuals, day trippers and Spurs fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just out of interest, has anyone had the caps (points) for donny at home and the Wembley game added to their total.
    concerned i may not get a ticket for Portsmouth away in August given this turnout and making sure my points are up to date
    Points are added after the game.
  • Options
    Charlie Methven has urged any supporter 'wavering' on making the trip to Wembley this Sunday to help Sunderland get over the line.

The Black Cats have sold 33,000 tickets for the League One play-off final against Charlton Athletic.

The final comes just weeks after the Black Cats faced Portsmouth in front of a sell-out Wembley, and the Executive Director acknowledges many will have 'valid reasons' not to attend.

“Sunderland supporters have consistently been at the forefront of the club’s efforts, following the players every step of the way on a journey that, poetically we hope, will start and end with wins against Charlton Athletic.

“The Checkatrade Trophy was a party, but this weekend is a different matter, I think. It is about us all coming together one last time and doing everything within our power to push our club over the line.

“Given the short notice, of course there will be people with valid reasons for not being able to attend," he added.

"I would, though, urge any waverer who can come to Wembley but hasn’t yet bought a ticket to do so, and be part of making the crucial difference.

“All of us football fans know that there are only so many matches that have the potential to become ‘I was there’ memories, and Play-Off Finals certainly fit into that category.”

33,000 tickets have been sold by the club so far.

The initial allocation for the final was 37,700.

• Options
    CatAddick said:
    Ultimatum said:
    Now 144 seats in block 136...
    Strange thought all those had sold out around there isn't that a 'singing area'?
    That’s 133 and 134. 

I’m in 135, it was sold out Saturday/Sunday but yesterday 120 odd seats appeared! 
    I’m in 135 too and I have to admit when those seats appeared I panicked a bit until I double checked they weren’t ‘our’ seats... it’s all a bit weird 
    Snap! I added what I thought was mine to my basket and it was different seats phewww
  • Options
    WSS said:
    We've sold 39,000 tickets but there are about 12,000 spares floating about.
    We'll get there and it'll be like Blackburn in '87 all over again.
  • Options
    It merely confirms the potential there is in this club of ours!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    For reasons even more complicated to explain than last time, I have two adult tickets available in block 544, Row 21
    Just asking £60 face value.
    DM if interested.
    These tickets arrived in the post today. Still available, although my other three have gone. 
  • Options
    If we are taking 39000 to Wembley, then this is potentially the greatest Charlton moment in my 50 years of support. 
    Can’t wait !
    First time I saw Charlton at Wembley the whole crowd was about 39,000. What a cacky afternoon that was. 
  • Options
    My head hurts 
    Been on it again
  • Options
    Still haven’t got my tickets in the post - getting worried!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still haven’t got my tickets in the post - getting worried!!
    You have to phone before 2pm tomorrow if you want them to email them :-)
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Let’s not get too carried away with the support. We’ve still not sold out our allocation and with friends wanting a day out to watch some football at the national stadium and on the piss why not come along to swell the ranks. This is so much different than turning up valley every other week. 
    We have sold our allocation, these extra seats now available are on top of it
  • Options
    Its fri
    Just
    Not long now boys
  • Options
    Counting down the hours till kick off sunday
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    For reasons even more complicated to explain than last time, I have two adult tickets available in block 544, Row 21
    Just asking £60 face value.
    DM if interested.
    These tickets arrived in the post today. Still available, although my other three have gone. 
    You going to game?