Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket sales (38,227 Addicks Going to Wembley)

Comments

• Options
    I count 630 left on sale incl wheelchair spaces. 
  • Options

Hi,1st time poster here so please go easy! I've bought 4 tickets in Block 128[last night] but wasn't given a choice over delivery method, it just said 'Collection from Wembley.' I presume this is as not enough time to post out??

I think I just take the email confirmation to the Wembley Ticket office & hope the tickets will be there?

I'm obviously a bit nervy & would prefer to have the tickets in my hand but intend to get there about 12pm!

I was pleased to get them as I'm only a Red Card Holder, my Dad was a ST Holder up until 3 years ago but is 84 in a weeks time and isn't so easy on his feet and with all the 'owner issues' now only picks & chooses his games.

Any info on the ticket issue would be appreciated.

Yep just take your email confirmation with you & you'll be fine
    There should be somebody from the club there.....
  • Options
    In total how many now have we sold?
  • Options
    Any update on how many we've sold now?
    Not sure...but maybe just shy of 600 left.
  • Options
    Shy of 36,000 odd or 38,000 odd?.
  • Options
    I'd think there will be an official announcement imminent on official numbers 
  • Options

Hi,1st time poster here so please go easy! I've bought 4 tickets in Block 128[last night] but wasn't given a choice over delivery method, it just said 'Collection from Wembley.' I presume this is as not enough time to post out??

I think I just take the email confirmation to the Wembley Ticket office & hope the tickets will be there?

I'm obviously a bit nervy & would prefer to have the tickets in my hand but intend to get there about 12pm!

I was pleased to get them as I'm only a Red Card Holder, my Dad was a ST Holder up until 3 years ago but is 84 in a weeks time and isn't so easy on his feet and with all the 'owner issues' now only picks & chooses his games.

Plus the card you paid with should do the trick.
    I would take ID as well, but that's me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely take the card you paid on. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    A quick count of what's left...
    Bottom Tier - 80
    Middle Tier - 547
    Top Tier - 28

Excluding blocks with only Wheelchair tickets left
    Bottom Tier - 19
    Middle Tier - 547
    Top Tier - 0
  • Options
    Cafc is this from 36,914 or more tickets?
  • Options
    Shy of 36,000 odd or 38,000 odd?.
    shy of 600 left.
  • Options
    Cafc is this from 36,914 or more tickets?
    More likely 38,914 if we were given 2,000 extra.
  • Options
    Now 144 seats in block 136...
  • Options
    Airman have Cafc got over 38,000 now?
  • Options
    Airman have Cafc got over 38,000 now?
    I would think so, but the way more seats keep appearing it’s hard to know.
  • Options

and the credit card you bought them with. I am not sure if you require ID though such as a passport or driving licence. 
  • Options
    Sure the latest blocks for sale are in Wembley Arena.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strange thought all those had sold out around there isn't that a 'singing area'?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    So am I tracking this right

- 2,000+ were made available yesterday morning in middle tier
    - 800 made available in Bk 128 5pm yesterday
    - 140 made available in Bk 136 5pm today
  • Options
    I know I keep saying this but we need to add hospitality tickets, VIP tickets (distributed to us) and private box takers in order to get a final figure of Addicks in the stadium as all those sales would have been made ‘directly’ from Wembley not the club.
    My guess is that figure would be around 2000......whatever number the club announce as having been sold, by my reckoning, you need to add 2000 for a more accurate figure.
    Unfortunately the exact number may never be known.
  • Options
    Strange thought all those had sold out around there isn't that a 'singing area'?
    That’s 133 and 134. 

I’m in 135, it was sold out Saturday/Sunday but yesterday 120 odd seats appeared! 
  • Options
    So am I tracking this right

- 2,000+ were made available yesterday morning in middle tier
    - 800 made available in Bk 128 5pm yesterday
    - 140 made available in Bk 136 5pm today
    Wembley are making a killing if your buying tickets now in the hope your be able to offload the ones you've got your mad 
  • Options
    If these tickets that are left are on General Sale....how can anyone buy them if they are not on the data-base?
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    That’s 133 and 134. 

I’m in 135, it was sold out Saturday/Sunday but yesterday 120 odd seats appeared! 
    Could it be they were reserved for sponsors or something similar but were not sold?