Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Marquis......the danger man for Doncaster.

Comments

• Half Gareth Bale, half Andy Carroll not 2 men you particularly want to look like!
    Gareth Carroll
  • Forget the attitude stuff (Lyle has plenty of that), Marquis has been very impressive in the four games I've seen him in this season. I'd love us to sign him to play WITH Lyle (imagine the egos....Hales and Flanagan revisited!!!)

He's been on a steady improvement over the last couple of years and I think he could do well at the next level up, let alone in a Div 1 promotion chasing team.
  • Simonsen said:
    Forget the attitude stuff (Lyle has plenty of that), Marquis has been very impressive in the four games I've seen him in this season. I'd love us to sign him to play WITH Lyle (imagine the egos....Hales and Flanagan revisited!!!)

He's been on a steady improvement over the last couple of years and I think he could do well at the next level up, let alone in a Div 1 promotion chasing team.
    If he's still with Doncaster and not a Championship club next season then I'd be shocked

Millwall might even want to consider bringing him back as a long term replacement to the ageing Steve Morrison
  • I can think of hundred of opposition players I dislike more than him. That said, not many of them have missed a play off penalty against us.
  • Simonsen said:
    Forget the attitude stuff (Lyle has plenty of that), Marquis has been very impressive in the four games I've seen him in this season. I'd love us to sign him to play WITH Lyle (imagine the egos....Hales and Flanagan revisited!!!)

If he's still with Doncaster and not a Championship club next season then I'd be shocked

Millwall might even want to consider bringing him back as a long term replacement to the ageing Steve Morrison
    Obvious swap. One complete twat for another. 
  • Redskin your little Maquis mantra is pure poetry...sounds like lines from the Old Testament
  • Sponsored links:

• If he supports millwall im sooooo glad he missed 
    if he played for them im soooo glad he missed 

just watching the game again , he’s scored at the Jimmy Seed Stand end and he didn’t give it ...

wouldn’t mind signing him though 
  • Ex Millwall and Palace fan, and people feel sorry for him? Bollocks to him
  • Seems like a whiney bellend, glad he missed

That video is hilarious yet bad at the same time

Would definitely take him here if we went up
  • Seems like a whiney bellend, glad he missed

That video is hilarious yet bad at the same time

Would definitely take him here if we went up
    Only if he promises to score the winner at the rusty toolbox, would love to see the spanners’ faces.
  • Not the type of video you can condone, however did make me chuckle. 
  • Sponsored links:

• A time we should be celebrating with our own fans and players and someone goes and does that .
    as much as I hate the scum etc 
    that ain’t right .
    marquis is no more annoying to opposition teams than our own legend Lyle Taylor 
    Every club has that awkward niggly annoying f***** who is loved at his club but hated by every opposition. We’ve got a few lol
  • A time we should be celebrating with our own fans and players and someone goes and does that .
    as much as I hate the scum etc 
    that ain’t right .
    marquis is no more annoying to opposition teams than our own legend Lyle Taylor 
    Every club has that awkward niggly annoying f***** who is loved at his club but hated by every opposition. We’ve got a few lol
    Are you talking about players?
  • Jim Beam 
  • I don't like that video, not for me sorry. 

That's our strike partner next season for Taylor and we are already giving him grief 
  • edited May 2019
    I was feeling pretty negative about our chances in the pens until I saw Marquis approaching and clearly cramping up. First rule of penalties - don't take one if you are cramping up!
  • 1StevieG said:
    Yeah very brave of the fella to do that on his home turf. Wonder if his bollocks would be so big anywhere else?
    Clearly not if @MillwallFan is correct 
  • edited May 2019
    This fella who called Marquis a Millwall c*** and shared the clip online, there’s a clip of him, done the rounds a while back, getting confronted by a couple of  Millwall after he got a bit gobby on social media, made to apologise, which he duly did, I won’t share it on here as it’s proper humiliating for the lad, but let’s just say he doesn’t go calling them Millwall c****s, like he bravely did in this clip to Marquis. 
    His initials are JB. Not sure he posts on here. 

You Millwall... chap!

Oh I agree, stupid behaviour.