Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer linked with QPR

Comments

• Options
    Until RD sells up it's hard to get too excited about anything. Our club is a mess and I don't blame anyone for wanting more security and better pay.
  • Options
    Tim Sherwood the odds on favourite.

Don't know why they wouldn't look at someone like Mark Warburton or Darren Moore before approaching Bowyer.
  • Options
    Major said:
    Major said:
    Just glad I'm not a Charlton player right now.

Tough life when you put your trust in someone, you're on the verge of success, they are trying to persuade you to commit your future.

Then they clear off?

Hardly surprising, though. 

Somebody has cleared off?  I must have missed something.  I thought all this discussion is because of some rumour planted in the media. Who's cleared off?
    And to be honest, I'm also glad you are not a Charlton player right now! :p
    All rosey in the Charlton garden eh Nigel?
    Did I say that, Claude?  Who the hell is Nigel?
    And if you are going to troll, at least learn to spell.
    It's Rosy, not Rosey.

Perhaps he meant rose garden?

Then you could reply ‘I never promised you a rose garden’.
  • Options
    This may well have been put out their by his agent, as he’s trying to force Rolands hand by offering him a contract this week, or even offering him a contract that was derisory, and 
    that has been rejected.

would be balmy to jump ship now, better to do it in the summer.

Lees stock will go even higher if he gets us promotion, as everyone knows we have a basket case of an owner. That should be no where near a football club.
    Isn’t it ‘barmy’? (asked tentatively after my ‘toeing the line’ fiasco). 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Just literally read on the sky sports app on the regional news section...saying Ex Huddersfield Town Manager Lee Clark being rumoured to  be lined up as our next manager...,surely just a load a bs ain't it...🤔
  • Options
    Did Bowyer play with Les Ferdinand at Newcastle?.

Apparently Bowyer confirmed Les was a right handful.
    And he vandalised the Blue Peter garden.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah and how right was he about all the takeover tweets? To me the fact this guy says it won’t happen is the best evidence I’ve see thus far that it will.
  • Options
    Don’t want Bowyer to go, but the irony is not lost on me that he is being linked to a club who have been most financially hit for breaking the FFP rules.  

Nothing like rubbing Roly’s face in it!!  😏
  • Options
    Yeah and how right was he about all the takeover tweets? To me the fact this guy says it won’t happen is the best evidence I’ve see thus far that it will.
    He's been pretty accurate when it comes to transfer rumours though
  • Options
    All because Bowyer went to watch a QPR game last week and was introduced to their owner
  • Options
    Is this right that he could leave immediately? Isn’t he under contract? Tell QPR to FO and tell Bowyer to get his ass back to work.
  • Options
    Major said:
    Major said:
    Just glad I'm not a Charlton player right now.

Tough life when you put your trust in someone, you're on the verge of success, they are trying to persuade you to commit your future.

Then they clear off?

Hardly surprising, though. 

Somebody has cleared off?  I must have missed something.  I thought all this discussion is because of some rumour planted in the media. Who's cleared off?
    And to be honest, I'm also glad you are not a Charlton player right now! :p
    All rosey in the Charlton garden eh Nigel?
    Did I say that, Claude?  Who the hell is Nigel?
    And if you are going to troll, at least learn to spell.
    It's Rosy, not Rosey.

Have you been to West Ham much lately?

Apologies, I cannot fathom your awe inspiring intellect and rapier wit.
    In other words, WTF are you talking about?
  • Options
    Image result for panic gif
  • Options
    It's all a misunderstanding

Bowyer last week went to visit Romney Marsh to do a bit of fishing, and someone misheard and thought that he'd been to visit QPR legend Rodney Marsh
  • Options
    I hope he dosent go , don't go don't fancy changing the allez allez song to " and now we've lost lee bowyer we are a bag of shite" 
  • Options
    Just literally read on the sky sports app on the regional news section...saying Ex Huddersfield Town Manager Lee Clark being rumoured to  be lined up as our next manager...,surely just a load a bs ain't it...🤔
    I can guarantee that our owner has no idea where Huddersfield is or who Lee Clark is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn’t bother to read this thread at first but surprised it’s had so many comments. Do people really think Bowyer would go there?
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    I didn’t bother to read this thread at first but surprised it’s had so many comments. Do people really think Bowyer would go there?

If it's not QPR it'll be somewhere else. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Most of the team out of contract, manager and assistant manager out of contract, most senior back backroom staff gone and owner not investing at all. Get ready for a relegation scrap next season. 
    Yet the asking price for the above is £40m.  Absolutely mental 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Most of the team out of contract, manager and assistant manager out of contract, most senior back backroom staff gone and owner not investing at all. Get ready for a relegation scrap next season. 
    Oh it’s way about £40M.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Oh it’s way about £40M.
    But only two people on the planet think it's worth though, so we remain unsold.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Oh it’s way about £40M.
    One of them is the only one that matters. And the other was the one who correctly predicted the stance of the one that matters.
  • Options
    You're both bonkers.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Oh it’s way about £40M.
    One of them is the only one that matters. And the other was the one who correctly predicted the stance of the one that matters.
    No, you didn't, you said that was how much the club was worth but I've now gone and fed the troll : - (
  • Options
    I would imagine if Bowyer left, JJ would become our next manager.