Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Away Match [27/4/19] tickets (ed.SOLD OUT)

1234568»

Comments

• Normally a manager is sacked after losing to Charlton, not on the evening before the game
  • Addickted said:
    Normally a manager is sacked after losing to Charlton, not on the evening before the game
    Jacques Santini was sacked by Spurs on the eve of a home match against us. Martin Jol was put in charge - did a good job in the end but lost 3-2 to us in his first game.
  • Bizarre timing, with a week to the end of the normal season. It's not as if the extra week will make a difference to planning for next season
  • WTF crazy timing and fans dont seem happy on Twitter
  • Former Charlton coach.
  • Gillingham mid table , he's done a good job
  • Lee Bowyer already signed a pre-contract for them for next season, Scally to unveil him on the pitch at HT.

Either that or that Andy Von Hessenthaler bloke will pitch up again for them for about the 10th time 
  • On my way to Chatham now

Staying there for the weekend and walking to Gillingham tomorrow
    Those Club coaches are good...
  • edited April 2019
    WTF crazy timing and fans dont seem happy on Twitter
    The suggestion is that 'Fatty' Evans, late of Peterborough, is set to take over Lovell's job.

I feel sorry for Steve Lovell, he worked miracles down there. Hopefully he got a decent severance payment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Considering we sold out weeks ago, there’s a lot of empty seats in the Away end. Has everyone made it?
  • _MrDick said:
    Considering we sold out weeks ago, there’s a lot of empty seats in the Away end. Has everyone made it?
    Is there??, its crowded in upper tier loads of people on stairs 
  • _MrDick said:
    Considering we sold out weeks ago, there’s a lot of empty seats in the Away end. Has everyone made it?
    As I’m watching, bottom right hand corner 
  • edited April 2019
    _MrDick said:
    _MrDick said:
    As I’m watching, bottom right hand corner 
    People that are supposed to be there are probably up here, way way over crowded