Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Away Match [27/4/19] tickets (ed.SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Anyone with a adult spare and are looking to sell inbox me.
  • I would love a brace.
  • If anyone has a couple of spares for this game, it would be appreciated! Girlfriend's been living in the tippy part of Gillingham for the past couple of years whilst at uni, and I've managed to turn her into a Charlton fan during this time. She wants nothing better than to finish her course off seeing us beat Gillingham, so she can move away a happy person! 
  • CAFC Luke said:
    If anyone has a couple of spares for this game, it would be appreciated! Girlfriend's been living in the tippy part of Gillingham for the past couple of years whilst at uni, and I've managed to turn her into a Charlton fan during this time. She wants nothing better than to finish her course off seeing us beat Gillingham, so she can move away a happy person! 
    She will be happy enough just leaving Gillingham.
  • Fylde v Halifax on the same day.

Me and and a (used to be)very prominent member shall be going here instead.  Can we please have updates of the score.
    Come on you Shaymen!!!
  • CAFC Luke said:
    If anyone has a couple of spares for this game, it would be appreciated! Girlfriend's been living in the tippy part of Gillingham for the past couple of years whilst at uni, and I've managed to turn her into a Charlton fan during this time. She wants nothing better than to finish her course off seeing us beat Gillingham, so she can move away a happy person! 

That's all of Gillingham isn't it? 
  • CAFC Luke said:

I wouldn't want any Gillingham-based Charlton fans being put off sharing a ticket with me because of my harsh feelings towards the area, but alas, you're pretty much right!

Me and and a (used to be)very prominent member shall be going here instead.  Can we please have updates of the score.
    Come on you Shaymen!!!
    Double header that day, off to AFC Blackpool for the 15.00 kick off.
  • CAFC Luke said:
    Get her to buy tickets in the home end if she can.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2019
    Have 2 adult spares available. 20 each - only selling as a pair. 
    First come first serve. 
  • iamdan said:
    First come first serve. 
    I’ll take them 
  • edited April 2019
    I need at least one more maybe two more
  • CAFC Luke said:

Around the station and priestfield yes, the demilitarized zone is decent though. Some nice places to live exist in Gillingham and Rainham 

Odd

Why do you want to know what OUR score is. Plainly not interested as you are going miles up north to watch a non league game. Can't even say you are "boycotting" as next Saturday is an away game.

But I'm sure you'll want a ticket for the play off games & the final (if we get there).
    Sure he said that just to get a response

He asked for updates when they are provided every single game anyway, so there was no need to ask for updates.

Why do you want to know what OUR score is. Plainly not interested as you are going miles up north to watch a non league game. Can't even say you are "boycotting" as next Saturday is an away game.

But I'm sure you'll want a ticket for the play off games & the final (if we get there).

Not been to The Valley in two years oh happy one.
  • iamdan said:
    First come first serve. 
    Realised someone said first but if they didn't want them then I'd like them please. 
    Otherwise still up for 2. 

He asked for updates when they are provided every single game anyway, so there was no need to ask for updates.

How is the snooker getting on?
  • Sponsored links:

How is the snooker getting on?
    Good thanks

Don’t feed the troll 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Fylde v Halifax on the same day.

Don’t feed the troll 
    Oi he may look like a troll.

• Might have one spare, inbox me if interested.
  • PopIcon said:
    Might have one spare, inbox me if interested.
    Just pm'd you mate
  • I would really love a pair of tickets.
  • Redrobo said:
    I would really love a pair of tits.
    Go see your doctor, sure you can arrange it
  • Still looking for just a single ticket now... No I've not split from the girlfriend, I've just managed to find her a ticket already! After 1 if anyone has one going spare!
  • CAFC Luke said:CAFC Luke said:
    Still looking for just a single ticket now... No I've not split from the girlfriend, I've just managed to find her a ticket already! After 1 if anyone has one going spare!

Still looking for just a single ticket now... No I've not split from the girlfriend, I've just managed to find her a ticket already! After 1 if anyone has one going spare!

Now we cannot go up automatically I reckon there will be a few spares going around.
  • J BLOCK said:
    Fylde v Halifax on the same day.

Don’t feed the troll 
    I may be the size of a troll.