Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gillingham Away Match [27/4/19] tickets (ed.SOLD OUT)

Comments

• 117 left. Got my 2
  • 2 left. Got my 117
    Greedy sod
  • should always sell gills out imo given that we are guaranteed playoffs 
  • clb74 said:
    Are we having a laugh.
    Gillingham away a game that for hundreds maybe into the 1000s easier to get to than the valley.
    A game that is the last away game of the season with us currently sitting 5th and were going to start slapping each other on the back when this sells out.
    You been on the happy pills again. 

He needs to take a few.
  • 28 left.
  • When Gills have had rubbish away supports they have stuck them in the corner of the stand on the right - don't suppose we could have a few hundred extra?

Got mine this morning - nice touch on the free Under 12's.

• Just got 3 sorted.
  • When Gills have had rubbish away supports they have stuck them in the corner of the stand on the right - don't suppose we could have a few hundred extra?

I imagine the police wouldn't want that stand to be shared in a local derby type match
  • Sponsored links:

• All gone 

I imagine the police wouldn't want that stand to be shared in a local derby type match
    They could insist that all fans using that stand remain seated with a blanket tucked in. 

• Just got back of holiday and missed out need a couple of spares for me and my son, any going please let me know, might have one already
  • se9addick said:
    just nearing the 1000 mark 1414 left, would think will make general, but wouldn't be surprised if sold out by Saturday. 
    I don’t think we’ll sell 1,414 tickets by this Saturday. If we win the next couple of matches it might sell out on the day/the day before.
    Fair play @palarsehater - I really didn’t think this would sell out so soon!
  • Just got back of holiday and missed out need a couple of spares for me and my son, any going please let me know, might have one already
    I'm about to message you, Steve.

• Looking for spares if any come up 
  • Can't believe I've missed out on getting tickets for this. If anyone has 2 spares please inbox me. Thanks. 
  • I’m also after one ! Adult, child or student , anyone will do 
  • Got two tickets for this but what's odd is that while both are in the lower tier one says unreserved seating and the other has a specific seat.

Anyone else got a specific seat in the lower? I was under the impression the whole stand was sit where you like?
  • Sponsored links:

• Got two tickets for this but what's odd is that while both are in the lower tier one says unreserved seating and the other has a specific seat.

Anyone else got a specific seat in the lower? I was under the impression the whole stand was sit where you like?
    You’ll be fine. Just sit where you like.

Just don’t stand in front of me!
  • I would love 3, like 2, happy with 1. One is an under 16 but happy to pay for full. All have been home and away and been supporters for years.

My ticket says unreserved seating, maybe certain groups are allocated seats?
  • Fylde v Halifax on the same day.

Me and and a (used to be)very prominent member shall be going here instead.  Can we please have updates of the score.

Me and and a (used to be)very prominent member shall be going here instead.  Can we please have updates of the score.
    You going with Major. 

You going with Major. 
    You going Gillingham mate

You have been sold a pup and will be lucky to give them away.

Actually I may be able to do you a favour and get you your money back🤔

You going with Major. 
    Meeting him up there, I'm going by train mate.
  • clb74 said:
    Fylde v Halifax on the same day.

You going with Major. 
    Yep.
    Beers at Bromley south early doors if you fancy it.
  • clb74 said:
    Fylde v Halifax on the same day.

You going with Major. 
    Yep.
    Beers at Bromley south early doors if you fancy it.
    Make sure you go to the bar to get served, it's quicker.

No trousers ordered by phone once and he was still waiting an hour later, true story.