Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham Away Match [27/4/19] tickets (ed.SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Loyalty points for away games should be allocated based on miles travelled from the address of your red card.  
    Why?
    Make br7 right.
    How can someone going Scunthorpe on a Tuesday night get the same 10 points As someone going to afc Wimbledon last month 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Loyalty points for away games should be allocated based on miles travelled from the address of your red card.  
    Why?
    Make br7 right.
    How can someone going Scunthorpe on a Tuesday night get the same 10 points As someone going to afc Wimbledon last month 

They may live in Scunthorpe.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Why?
    Make br7 right.
    But the loyalty points gained by going to Scunthorpe may have helped people getting a ticket for AFC Wimbledon.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Why?
    Make br7 right.

They may live in Scunthorpe.
    Then he wouldn’t get many points would he, as I stated “allocated based on miles traveled from your address”.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Why?
    Make br7 right.
    Anyone going to that Wimbledon shithole should get 50 loyalty points. 
    Makes Gillingham look like Old Trafford .
  • Options
    Why?
    More effort and cost to go 200 miles then 4 miles, duh. 
    Ridiculous answer.

So let's give people with disabilities who go a certain amount of points.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Why?
    Make br7 right.
    You should get treble points for going in shorts.
  • Options
    Why?
    Ridiculous answer.

Said no one.
  • Options
    Why?
    Ridiculous answer.

Said no one.
    Wrong, I did.
  • Options
    Why?
    Ridiculous answer.

Said no one.
    Wrong, I did.
    Ridiculous answer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Why?
    Ridiculous answer.

Said no one.
    Wrong, I did.
    Ridiculous answer.
    A correct one.
  • Options
    If somebody travels by car 200 miles, they should get more points than the one who does the journey by train.   Assuming the journey by car takes longer.
  • Options
    If somebody travels by car 200 miles, they should get more points than the one who does the journey by train.   Assuming the journey by car takes longer.
    I don’t know whether you’re implying that I think that or making a statement.  

Either way my fundamental point is fans who travel to lands end and back should get more loyalty points.  
  • Options

Either way my fundamental point is fans who travel to lands end and back should get more loyalty points.  

What if they live in Lands End?
  • Options

Actually they should get no points as we don't play a game in lands end.
  • Options

F*** it, I'm going to move to Aberdeen so I can get maximum points.
  • Options
    clive said:
    clb74 said:
    Why?
    Make br7 right.
    But the loyalty points gained by going to Scunthorpe may have helped people getting a ticket for AFC Wimbledon.
    I suppose you could say 85 per cent of fans going Scunthorpe away on a Tuesday night will probably be going to quite a few away games anyway.

• Options
    Nah, the current system is fair and appropriate.

It is Rolly owning the club that ***** it up.
  • Options
    We have over 2000 tickets.....there will still be some left by next week. 
  • Options
    I’m taking a load of Gillingham fans and we’ve got tickets in the home end because they haven’t got enough loyalty points to buy tickets in the away end.  Their previous purchases were bought together so don’t register as individual purchases and we’ve only got 229 loyalty points. 

I hope they sit on their hands, if there’s a goal or it could turn nasty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    milo said:
    I’m taking a load of Gillingham fans and we’ve got tickets in the home end because they haven’t got enough loyalty points to buy tickets in the away end.  Their previous purchases were bought together so don’t register as individual purchases and we’ve only got 229 loyalty points. 

I hope they sit on their hands, if there’s a goal or it could turn nasty.

If they're Gillingham fans and you're sitting in the home end, why would they need to sit on their hands? 
  • Options
    229 loyalty points is not possible.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    i thought to save any panic regarding tickets and possible playoff tickets, i would join valley gold doing the monthly payment plan, so £10 every month only to be told that to get any away priority you have to of already paid a minimum £60.00 of your membership - it is mentioned no where on the application form either, bit of a pisstake really, oh and the person responsible for valley gold applications is off and wont be able to do the application until some time next week. 

do not think ill be exploring that option. 
    You could of asked about valley gold on here first.
    They've got to have some timeframe, what's to stop supporters doing valley gold for 1 month
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    i thought to save any panic regarding tickets and possible playoff tickets, i would join valley gold doing the monthly payment plan, so £10 every month only to be told that to get any away priority you have to of already paid a minimum £60.00 of your membership - it is mentioned no where on the application form either, bit of a pisstake really, oh and the person responsible for valley gold applications is off and wont be able to do the application until some time next week. 

They've got to have some timeframe, what's to stop supporters doing valley gold for 1 month
    would of asked on here but can be met with some sarcastic answers, not by yourself 
  • Options
    clb74 said:

would of asked on here but can be met with some sarcastic answers, not by yourself 
    Oi sarcastic is my middle name
  • Options
    If they're Gillingham fans and you're sitting in the home end, why would they need to sit on their hands? 

It might upset all the Chelsea, Portsmouth, Millwall, Spurs and Palace fans that are going.

229 loyalty points is not possible.

We all left the game in the 81st minute away to fleetwood so the club took one loyalty point of off us - gutted.

• Options
    2088 still left palarsehater.
  • Options
    2088 still left palarsehater.
    But that’s before season ticket holders tuck in.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

Oi sarcastic is my middle name
    It's not.