Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham fan just run on and punched Jack Grealish

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Something struck me today. 

It's funny how a fan can hit a player with a full on swing and a few seconds later they sit up and give a wry smile

But if another player leans their head towards them, they're down clutching their face and rolling on the floor like they've broken several bones
    How did he know it was a fan?
    Watch again

• Options
    Chunes said:

It's funny how a fan can hit a player with a full on swing and a few seconds later they sit up and give a wry smile

But if another player leans their head towards them, they're down clutching their face and rolling on the floor like they've broken several bones
    How did he know it was a fan?
    By his social media .
  • Options
    Anyway. Not saying Grealish is that type of player, just appreciating the irony in a general football sense
  • Options
    I am fairly certain Grealish would not leave Villa except to a top six club. He's a boyhood fan and the captain. They have a huge stadium. He'd go to Burnley? No.
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Have u seen it, he barely even makes contact with him haha, worst punch I have ever seen which is probably why Grealish smiled afterwards thinking WTF was that
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I am fairly certain Grealish would not leave Villa except to a top six club. He's a boyhood fan and the captain. They have a huge stadium. He'd go to Burnley? No.
    I'd say thats partly down to Villa's asking price... Weren't Spurs prepared to pay £30m for him in the summer?

Cant think of many players that have gone to a club outside of the top six for that sort of fee
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I hope he gets banged up with a 20 stone, sexually adventurous Villa fan. 
    As an aside, I’ve never understood why rape is treated as outrageous until it happens to someone in prison when suddenly it becomes not only acceptable, but funny or desired. 

A list prescribing what is and isn't allowed to be humouress would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    More footage of that steward pushing a player here as well https://twitter.com/skyfootball/status/1105071041636978688?s=21
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    LouisMend said:
    More footage of that steward pushing a player here as well https://twitter.com/skyfootball/status/1105071041636978688?s=21
    Thanks for that. Hadn't seen the whole thing. What a wally, and at that age!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    a lad also tweeted out about grealish dead brother, thing is next sunday brighton pump millwall ;) and could be scenes there
    What do Brighton and Millwall have to do with it?
    i cant remember a large game for millwall where fans have not run on the pitch, so i am saying that next sunday we could see more of this type of carry on they are the only club to pitch invade at wembley
    Millwall’s scummy fans will definitely make twats of themselves again against Brighton.  Not sure how much trouble there’ll be, but there will definitely be homophobic references when chanting and Kavanagh will try to blame it on society.  I think in terms of scummy football clubs, it’s very hard to pick from Brum, Millwall and Chelsea
  • Options
    Prosecuting Jonathan Purser said: ”The officer who was carrying Mitchell off the pitch said Mitchell thought Mr Grealish was a nob.
  • Options
    What a prized grade A bell end.  What on earth was he thinking?
  • Options

He's 27???  

Leave off!!   He's had a hard life hasn't he?

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Don’t we all...
    Plenty to go round... 

Looks like a Slimming World promo...

Before or after?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Don’t we all...
    Plenty to go round... 

Looks like a Slimming World promo...
    Yeah, before.. and way before.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Don’t we all...
    Plenty to go round... 

Wun Dooy, wun ov oz iz gunna glew op!
  • Options
    The pundits are lining up to say the stupidest thing in response to this, it's quite something
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2019

He's 27???  

Leave off!!   He's had a hard life hasn't he?

He's no @Riscardo that's for sure 😉
  • Options
    Sentenced to 14 weeks, no where near enough.
  • Options

14 weeks in prison!!

WTF??   I thought they'd make an example of him.

f***ing joke!

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Probably long enough for him to lose his job, if he is employed, and make it difficult for him to get a new one., even accepting he is likely to only serve half.  Or lose customers if self-employed.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    getting off v lightly, people have gone away for longer for singing songs and a 10 year banning order.
  • Options
    Banned from attending any football match for 10 years. Have Birmingham already given him a life ban?
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    Probably long enough for him to lose his job, if he is employed, and make it difficult for him to get a new one., even accepting he is likely to only serve half.  Or lose customers if self-employed.
    He was already unemployed

Saw birminghamlive article earlier, he was unemployed he has a child and his wife his pregnant with his 2nd
  • Options
    The biggest problem he will have is when he comes out of prison. 
    Tens of thousands of villa fans will now know who he is.
    Good luck if he tries living in the Birmingham area.
    Someone will be out to get him.
  • Options
    Would have liked to see him get a longer stretch. Nevertheless, banged up for 7 weeks, banned from watching Birmingham for life, presumably some sort of consequences in terms of employment - lost job or at least loss of earnings. 

What an idiot, was it really worth it?!
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Banned from attending any football match for 10 years. Have Birmingham already given him a life ban?
    How do you enforce that? What's to stop him rocking up at The Valley or Port Vale?