Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham fan just run on and punched Jack Grealish

15678911»

Comments

• Where’s the pic?
  • @smiffyboy

if it is a partick fan than thats the glasgow smile, the actor who plays in chibs in soa had the same done to him after djing one night, never been to a place with such vile types as glasgow. 
  • Cor I've just seen the pic of whoever it is, thats been done with a chainsaw. Grim.

Don't be a melt Gaz.   I've had worse cuts shaving!
  • JaShea99 said:
    Where’s the pic?
    WhatsApp
  • JaShea99 said:
    Where’s the pic?
    In the back of the blokes head, Villa put it there. Carnage
  • JaShea99 said:
    Where’s the pic?
    WhatsApp
    Good one.
  • edited April 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Where’s the pic?
    WhatsApp
    Good one.
    Eh? You asked where the pic was. I saw it on WhatsApp. Im not gonna stick it on here.
  • @JaShea99 keep finger on button mate -

• How another human being can do that to another human over a football incident is quite shocking 

the geezer was a tool lumping JG and deserved nicking and a good old fashioned hiding should it have come along 

but to open his boat like that just shocks me to be honest 

I’ll open your canister opened right up geezer

Wasn’t that a phrase from football factory

Unless he has nonced someone you love there’s no justification for that level of violence 

• How another human being can do that to another human over a football incident is quite shocking 

the geezer was a tool lumping JG and deserved nicking and a good old fashioned hiding should it have come along 

but to open his boat like that just shocks me to be honest 

I’ll open your canister opened right up geezer

Wasn’t that a phrase from football factory

Unless he has nonced someone you love there’s no justification for that level of violence 

this - always been unwritten that you don't use weapons and that is a life changer - whether the guy or not
  • Sponsored links:

• See the truth will surface ----- although never meeting NLA ever !! the above NLA is the real one --- a pacifist. It proves the NLA from a year or so who jokingly suggested sticking some one's head up another's bottom was an imposter 
  • JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Where’s the pic?
    WhatsApp
    Good one.
    Eh? You asked where the pic was. I saw it on WhatsApp. Im not gonna stick it on here.
    So why even mention it then?
  • JaShea99 said:
    Where’s the pic?
    Not going to post the photo on here but if you really want to see it go to this guys twitter and scroll down a couple of posts.

Despite what the post says though, it's not the Birmingham fan.

https://twitter.com/PaulStringer7

• I wasn’t even that bothered about it but I’ve seen it now anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Last time i mention my missus on here!
    Not like this is your first day on CharltonLife Gary!!
  • Last time i mention my missus on here!
    Very wise mate 
  • "You are bigger than your brother"