Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham fan just run on and punched Jack Grealish

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2019
    We ran into that lot coming back from Shrewsbury when Villa had been gubbed by Wigan 3-0, we got on at Wolverhampton and they were lifted off by BTP at B New Street, they were too pissed to do anything, the most drunk blokes I have ever seen it was quite comical. 

• Options
    Lifted off? You mean by a crane?
  • Options
    "I'm not apologising for anything"

Why bloody let him out early then - What the hell had Grealish done to him personally???
  • Options
    if you are mad enough to run on a pitch and hit a player for doing nothing - what do you expect 12 weeks inside to teach him? 
  • Options
    if you are mad enough to run on a pitch and hit a player for doing nothing - what do you expect 12 weeks inside to teach him? 
    Exactly. Why do we even care what he has to say? 
  • Options
    He might think he's just had an easy month in prison but reckon he'll be looking over his shoulder for the next few years with Villa fans keen to catch up with him
  • Options
    He’s still got face his wife, when he gets home after saying that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the fella run on with a zulu's jacket on, obviously likes the rucking side of football so i do not think he will be too fussed. 
  • Options
    I still can't believe he got such a short sentance.
  • Options
    Exactly. 
    Charlton fan attempts to punch an eagle and gets about 9 months or whatever it was.
    This prick runs onto the field of play and attacks a player and gets 4 weeks.
    Ridiculous .
    21 Months
  • Options
    Exactly. 
    Charlton fan attempts to punch an eagle and gets about 9 months or whatever it was.
    Ridiculous .
    21 Months
    That makes the Birmingham fans 4 weeks an absolute joke. 
  • Options
    Rumour going round he's been done over (face slashed apparently).
  • Options
    That’s the irony of it some will think that’s acceptable, grealish wasn’t hurt. 

Have seen the photo looks fake to me. 
  • Options
    Rumour going round he's been done over (face slashed apparently).
    Shit , hopefully it doesn’t get any more out of hand with retribution stuff going on .
    A brummie derby is always a good game in the football calendar 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exactly. 
    Ridiculous .
    Three months for the eagle punch attempt, twenty-one months for the violent disorder charge.

Not sure if he had previous, but I'd imagine so.

However, Mitchell should've had a far longer sentence, absolutely.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Exactly. 
    Ridiculous .
    Three months for the eagle punch attempt, twenty-one months for the violent disorder charge.

Not sure if he had previous, but I'd imagine so.

However, Mitchell should've had a far longer sentence, absolutely.
    I think we are on the same side here paddy.
    Gawd knows what sort of sentence should be handed out  to idiots 
  • Options
    I have been sent pictures on Whats app apparently Aston Villa supporters caught up with him yesterday and have slight his face open.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:
    I have been sent pictures on Whats app apparently Aston Villa supporters caught up with him yesterday and have slight his face open.
    Yeah. I saw them too. If true I think he’ll need to lay off the Paco Rabane for a while. 
  • Options
    Apparently the photo is not of him but a Partick Thistle supporter from a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:
    Apparently the photo is not of him but a Partick Thistle supporter from a couple of weeks ago.
    What did the Villa fans have against him?
    A stanley knife presumably 
  • Options
    Cor I've just seen the pic of whoever it is, thats been done with a chainsaw. Grim.