Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Bonkers Statement from Roland - the "The EFL must buy the club" one

Comments

• Options
    Never under estimate the utter contempt he has for the fans of this club. 
  • Options
    The worrying thing about the lack of praise for Bowyer is the suspicion that he Isn’t going to offer Bowyer a new contract.
  • Options
    Arghhhhhh been on such a high since Saturday evening. Only Roland could come along and mess it up. 

• Options
    More weirdness. Even if you take this as some kind of revenge for fan protests and embarrassment in Belgium, why on earth is a billionaire spending time reacting like this? 
  • Options
    Huh {...} 
  • Options
    Don't worry about Wilder what about what Bowyer''s achieved with one hand tied behind his back. You arse!
  • Options
    After Roland fails (again) to offer a contract that is acceptable, the following statement will be released by The Duck Taped one.......... "Lee Bowyer came close to signing an extension to his current contract but he decided to go to Queens Park Rangers where he knew he would be welcomed by everybody" :wink:
    I've said it in another post, I wouldn't be at all surprised (& I actually expect it) that LB will walk. The belgian obviously doesn't want to offer a reasonable contract. No doubt like the contract he offered the players that was 50% less than the original offer he will offer LB less than he's on now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ignore the sociopath.

He wants a reaction from us, don’t allow the vindictive bastard the pleasure. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    After Roland fails (again) to offer a contract that is acceptable, the following statement will be released by The Duck Taped one.......... "Lee Bowyer came close to signing an extension to his current contract but he decided to go to Queens Park Rangers where he knew he would be welcomed by everybody" :wink:
    I've said it in another post, I wouldn't be at all surprised (& I actually expect it) that LB will walk. The belgian obviously doesn't want to offer a reasonable contract. No doubt like the contract he offered the players that was 50% less than the original offer he will offer LB less than he's on now. 
    And lets face it, someone from a Championship club is going to come in for him.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    More weirdness. Even if you take this as some kind of revenge for fan protests and embarrassment in Belgium, why on earth is a billionaire spending time reacting like this? 
    You answered your own question.
  • Options
    Every time he opens his mouth he just proves what a moron he is and what moronic people he surrounds himself with.
  • Options

Could this not be removed? Sunk?

Don't think it deserves a place for a certain person to enjoy.. Its what he wants..

Forget it, Move on and lets have a thread about making the valley a fortress on the 17th..

• Options
    He's so bitter he can't even enjoy the club's success.
  • Options
    I wonder if the EFL have seen it? 
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    I wonder if the EFL have seen it? 
    I don’t think they give a monkeys to be honest.
  • Options
    No but it's incitement.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It won't just be Bowyer who walks, but players the owner has insulted with stupid contract offers. They will get us promoted and they know we are behind them 100%. I have said all along, the future is bleak whatever happens unless Roland goes, but we can enjoy this month like it is our last month!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s just not news anymore, stupid old prick says something stupid and prickish...
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    This is becoming even more concerning now! Like many others are now beginning to see, and as I have articulated for over a year now, this is all about revenge and spite from Duchatelet. He's simply playing an elongated and sadistic game with us and the club now.

He has no interest in any success for us and has purposely issued this statement in an attempt to quell our (fans') playoff euphoria! He will have someone reading this forum and reporting back to him. He'll be revelling in the angst and pain that he's causing us.

Apologies if my record needs changing, but I'll say it again; he will ensure that he has the last laugh!! 
  • Options
    This is becoming even more concerning now! Like many others are now beginning to see, and as I have articulated for over a year now, this is all about revenge and spite from Duchatelet. He's simply playing an elongated and sadistic game with us and the club now.

He has no interest in any success for us and has purposely issued this statement in an attempt to quell our (fans') playoff euphoria! He will have someone reading this forum and reporting back to him. He'll be revelling in the angst and pain that he's causing us.

Apologies if my record needs changing, but I'll say it again; he will ensure that he has the last laugh!! 
    Can he have the last laugh? After he sells the club there’s nothing to stop people from bothering him in Belgium. Once he’s sold the club he can’t sell players or sack the manager.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Can he have the last laugh? After he sells the club there’s nothing to stop people from bothering him in Belgium. Once he’s sold the club he can’t sell players or sack the manager.
    He will never be forgotten by Charlton fans - we will haunt him.
  • Options
    It is becoming clear he is not right in the head. If we extricate ourselves from this lunatic, he is best pitied and forgotten.
  • Options
    It is becoming clear he is not right in the head. If we extricate ourselves from this lunatic, he is best pitied and forgotten.
    I'm sorry, but I agree with previous posts that we should continue to plague him in the same way that he has plagued us in the last five years. 
  • Options
    I take it you meant pitted, as in stoned?
  • Options
    I take it you meant pitted, as in stoned?
    Stoning sounds good. 
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but I agree with previous posts that we should continue to plague him in the same way that he has plagued us in the last five years. 
    Well in that case, it needs more of us to step up and get over there than the same half a dozen or so people who have been going over to St Truiden regularly to protest, spending thousands of their own money in the process. 
    It's all on a plate for anyone who fancies it. Addresses of all sorts of people he knows, where his office is, names of associates, a good idea of when and where to find him, even the location of his favourite table at the Stayen café!
    PS. I hear there is a visit planned imminently …….........………. or is there? ;)