Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kishishev appreciation thread

1235»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]Great to see Kish playing again. But my god, the standard of football is dire. We can't possibly be worse than these two teams can we?

Bit harsh, thought Brighton played ok and passed it around well. Will be hard to beat next week.

Loved Kish's performance, so simple, wish he was still here.

Ended 1-1 dodgy penalty at the end for Bournemouth
  • Could get a VPN trial just for today to watch it? 
  • Ronaldo: oh f*ck, Rad Kish is starting again. See team sheet. 
    I have found that the EFL has defeated my current VPN (Surfshark) in the last year. The only thing the EFLcan manage to do effectively, it seems, is geoblock fans who have already paid to watch, and where the local rights holder isnt - of course not- showing the game. I have access to Viaplay too, bit for sure it wont show any build up. And if Kish is going to be on, then that makes it even worse for me, given the history ( although my buddy who helped sign him, has since fallen out with him).
  • For the play-off semi against Doncaster I bought a box thing that cost about 60 quid + 10 quid a month subscription that gives a UK IP address. Then you need to subscribe to nowtv for a day, week or month. 

This seems the only way to get around the problem. Having said that, the box is in the cupboard and I won't be watching today. I haven't even subscribed (yet?) to Valley Pass.

Last season I watched almost every match on Valley Pass and shunned Sky matches. 

As you say, it's crazy. They have sold the rights to companies who don't use the rights they have purchased.
  • We’re doing monster work on our house of horrors and the builder is Bulgarian and he knew everything about Kishishev when I mentioned his name because he went to college in the town where Kish played then later coached .
    So I make out I liked Kish more than I really did at the time …
    But if Curbs loves someone then I love them .
    I have found that the EFL has defeated my current VPN (Surfshark) in the last year. The only thing the EFLcan manage to do effectively, it seems, is geoblock fans who have already paid to watch, and where the local rights holder isnt - of course not- showing the game. I have access to Viaplay too, bit for sure it wont show any build up. And if Kish is going to be on, then that makes it even worse for me, given the history ( although my buddy who helped sign him, has since fallen out with him).
    What’s your history here Prague ?
    What’s your history here Prague ?
    My Bulgarian buddy was very connected to the footie community, and helped get Kish over the line for Bob Whitehand. All for free, and all he asked was that the club give him a reference letter which would have helped him start a career as an agent. But this was too much effort for Bob Whitehand. My buddy had taken me to the Bulgarian games at Euro 96, at which Kish was a very shy 21 year old playing left back and looking a lot like Scott Minto. I rang Richard Murray to tell him 300k would land Kish but in 96 we didnt have that sort of money. The later move for him was a coincidence. Harry Redknapp was going to snap him up but when Kish arrived injured, they just left him in a Swallow Hotel to look after himself. My buddy stepped in to help him out. 
    But in 2018 we met up on the BG coast and my buddy was slagging him off big time because he’d asked Kish to help him get some tickets for some international game - maybe the WC in Russia - and Kish had brushed him off. I dunno. For years my buddy told me what a great guy Kish is. My buddy has this extreme code of conduct, and woe betide anyone who crosses it. 
    Kish runs a restaurant in Bourgas called, surprisingly enough, Kish, and since we were just down the coast, I’d supposed we’d pay a visit and I’d get to meet him again and thank him for 7 brilliant years in a Charlton shirt. But Balkan codes of honour put paid to that. 
  • edited August 2021
    What a treat it was too see Kish again today , a much under appreciated player, thought he was going to take Ronaldo out of his pocket.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a treat it was too see Kish again today , a much under appreciated player, thought he was going to take Ronaldo out of his pocket.

He never gave up and hid, you always got 110% out of him.