Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    Macronate said:
    How does she keep landing these senior management roles?
    Can she suck a golf ball through a hose pipe 
    Not said when she was CEO.
    No, how much did she blow, when she was?
  • Options
    It won't be long till they suss her out
  • Options
    Halix said:
    Yes, I'm in Bruges.

Job done

Blimus,  and I thought it had rained a lot here! the streets in Belgium are even wetter than ours.

It's all those vinegar pissers who come over from the UK.
  • Options
    They’ve just sold their striker to Aston Villa.
  • Options
    £22M
    Breaks Villas record
  • Options
     Bruges. 

• Options
    Blimey, there must be some decent players in Belgium, I wonder if we have any scouting contacts over there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey, there must be some decent players in Belgium, I wonder if we have any scouting contacts over there?
    We have, only thing is, he never leaves his bedroom.
    Untrue. 

He has to wring his sock out once in a while. 
  • Options
     Bruges. 

If you are still in Bruges i recommend Ribs n Beer. Best ribs i've had and it is eat as much as you like. 
  • Options
    AshBurton said:
    “I read in the press that Charlton fans knew where and when I took the train. They told me they would throw me under the train when they saw me. Almost always, when I waited for the train, I looked around. You never know when you'll bump into that one crazy man. ”Katrien Meire, 34, from Limburg, experienced a nightmare as CEO of London's Charlton football team where Roland Duchâtelet had parachuted her. Now she becomes a manager at Club Brugge, the team of Bart Verhaeghe who is increasingly being led professionally. Duchâtelet himself meanwhile continues to work patiently on his retreat from football. For example, he recently sold the Spanish second-division team Alcorcon. For 14 million euros.

The entrepreneur Roland Duchâtelet unites a number of qualities. In this way he knows how to surround himself with young, promising forces. The lawyer Katrien Meire, from Tongeren, was one of them. In 2014, she was placed as the 29-year-old neophyte by Roland Duchâtelet at the head of the British club Charlton Athletic. She would clash with the British football mentality that does not allow foreign invaders. After three years of blood, sweat and tears, she left the London club. She managed to put her defeat in perspective, but it still remained a defeat. Now she returns to Belgium along the big gate. She will be the operational manager of Club Brugge. She gets control over management on match days, for the stadium, the suppliers, the hospitality industry and the new training center in Westkapelle. Vincent Mannaert remains CEO, but will focus on sporting policy. Bob Madou, Steven Martens' right-hand man when he was the CEO of the football association, becomes the non-sporting boss. He receives the commercial policy for sponsors, companies and fans. 

Is there an underground system in Bruge?
  • Options
    AshBurton said:
    “I read in the press that Charlton fans knew where and when I took the train. They told me they would throw me under the train when they saw me. Almost always, when I waited for the train, I looked around. You never know when you'll bump into that one crazy man. ”Katrien Meire, 34, from Limburg, experienced a nightmare as CEO of London's Charlton football team where Roland Duchâtelet had parachuted her. Now she becomes a manager at Club Brugge, the team of Bart Verhaeghe who is increasingly being led professionally. Duchâtelet himself meanwhile continues to work patiently on his retreat from football. For example, he recently sold the Spanish second-division team Alcorcon. For 14 million euros.

The entrepreneur Roland Duchâtelet unites a number of qualities. In this way he knows how to surround himself with young, promising forces. The lawyer Katrien Meire, from Tongeren, was one of them. In 2014, she was placed as the 29-year-old neophyte by Roland Duchâtelet at the head of the British club Charlton Athletic. She would clash with the British football mentality that does not allow foreign invaders. After three years of blood, sweat and tears, she left the London club. She managed to put her defeat in perspective, but it still remained a defeat. Now she returns to Belgium along the big gate. She will be the operational manager of Club Brugge. She gets control over management on match days, for the stadium, the suppliers, the hospitality industry and the new training center in Westkapelle. Vincent Mannaert remains CEO, but will focus on sporting policy. Bob Madou, Steven Martens' right-hand man when he was the CEO of the football association, becomes the non-sporting boss. He receives the commercial policy for sponsors, companies and fans. 

Plenty of canals.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Failures often try to find excuses. Why should she be any different?
  • Options
    Wow.

She still can't get over it.

Just allow her to continue to not be able to get over it....by telling lies.

She's the joke, not us.

She's history 
  • Options

'She will be the operational manager of Club Brugge. She gets control over management on match days, for the stadium, the suppliers, the hospitality industry and the new training center in Westkapelle. Vincent Mannaert remains CEO, but will focus on sporting policy.'

so basically a demotion then.

• Options
    Most importantly. Is she responsible for the pitch side sofa?
  • Options
    AshBurton said:

Plenty of canals.
    MIND THE OARS!!!!!!
  • Options
    She will fail miserably.
  • Options
    AshBurton said:

Plenty of canals.
    MIND THE OARS!!!!!!
    A bit harsh Sound as ................. ah she deserves it :-:wink:
  • Options

'She will be the operational manager of Club Brugge. She gets control over management on match days, for the stadium, the suppliers, the hospitality industry and the new training center in Westkapelle. Vincent Mannaert remains CEO, but will focus on sporting policy.'

so basically a demotion then.

Don’t know, she’ll be able to organise all the Lady T gigs she wants I’m guessing