Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• Options
    Well safe bet here she will be with Roland in Sint Truiden today .

After that sure she will find another job somewhere.
  • Options
    apologies if this has been done already, but...

https://www.tijd.be/ondernemen/sport/manager-katrien-meire-weg-bij-club-brugge/10265032.html

Football manager Katrien Meire leaves after less than a year and a half as operational director of football team Club Brugge.

Meire was given operational management and managed everything related to the management on match days, the stadium, the suppliers, the catering industry and the new training center in Westkapelle.

It is not known why Meire is leaving. The manager confirmed that she has not been with Club Brugge since last week, but did not want to comment further on Friday. No additional information was given at Club Brugge either.

She hasn't left. She's just lost. 
  • Options
    Can someone just add "in the shit" at the end of the title.
  • Options
    And she has got through another 2 jobs since then 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    And she has got through another 2 jobs since then 
    We’ve had even more owners and people claiming to be owners during that time too!
  • Options
    Her Linkedin profile has been updated to reflect her being bombed out of Brugge FC in quick time. 

Arrogance personified.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now with a tech company ... she won’t be able to hide there. 
  • Options
    How does she still get appointments after car crash after car crash. Why does it takes so long then to discover how bad she is in these positions ? Amazing
    Doesn’t take them long ... apart from us where Uncle Roly protected her ... she never lasts anywhere more than 18 months 
  • Options
    How does she still get appointments after car crash after car crash. Why does it takes so long then to discover how bad she is in these positions ? Amazing
    Quotas and "even-ing up" the boardroom". 
  • Options
    She's a car crash.

Especially for women that feel it's a field of employment for them....and they don't get enough chances to prove it.

She's put a dent in that.

If a bloke had her job and was behaving the way she had been, he would probably be a global laughing stock. Simply just a complete twat.

• Options
    When she fist joined us, without knowing then so much about her lack of background, I saw it as a positive that we had female CEO and hoped for good things.

Unfortunately she wasn’t up to the role and our experience shows she isn’t Board material. 

She has continued to earn well off a combination of arrogance, patronage, and that its right to have more senior competent female senior staff. 

Unfortunately, she isn’t competent. Katriene Meire is incompetent as we as supporters have said so many times and how she has almost certainly had cleaned out of google as many times.

it’s a shame really because if she had been competent during duchatelet’s days, we could be doing very well now. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    stonemuse said:
    She will - NED so very unlikely to be a full time role (Indeed her job description states that she is a "former Chief Operating Officer" rather than mentioning the company she is "working" for)) and probably chosen to advise on specific initiatives as well as bringing diversity to a company whose Exco is 4 white middle aged blokes. We know she is shite, but she may well serve a purpose where she will not necessarily be judged on performance (as she has no exec responsibility), but on what she can bring to the table in terms of guidance, potentially in a very narrow area. 

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    She will - NED so very unlikely to be a full time role (Indeed her job description states that she is a "former Chief Operating Officer" rather than mentioning the company she is "working" for)) and probably chosen to advise on specific initiatives as well as bringing diversity to a company whose Exco is 4 white middle aged blokes. We know she is shite, but she may well serve a purpose where she will not necessarily be judged on performance (as she has no exec responsibility), but on what she can bring to the table in terms of guidance, potentially in a very narrow area. 

Ah, ok ... assumed it was a hands-on role ... so she will get away with it again 
  • Options
    I'm not bothered where she works

She was an awful CEO for us, but that doesn't mean that she'll be terrible at every job she does or that I want her to be a failure elsewhere either.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    I'd LOL this, but that'd be unfair - you've probably never worked at a tech company 😊

Most of then succeed despite the people working there not because of them! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

She was an awful CEO for us, but that doesn't mean that she'll be terrible at every job she does or that I want her to be a failure elsewhere either.
    disagree

She wasn't just terrible at her job.

She was deliberately insulting to fans and staff, held grudges, refused to listed to experienced staff,  punished the museum for trying to genuinely help the club over the child abuse in football investigation, took @nth_london_addick and @T_C_E to court over manipulated comments on CL, and tried, at the point when she knew she was leaving, to sack Olly on trumped up accusations of "subordination".

Hope she crashes and burns again and again.

@stonemuse where is she stealing a living now?

Unifiedpost Group
  • Options
    She'll hook up with some rich sugar daddy soon, pop out a couple of kids and then when she's older get a boardroom position somewhere like the FA.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

disagree

She wasn't just terrible at her job.

She was deliberately insulting to fans and staff, held grudges, refused to listed to experienced staff,  punished the museum for trying to genuinely help the club over the child abuse in football investigation, took @nth_london_addick and @T_C_E to court over manipulated comments on CL, and tried, at the point when she knew she was leaving, to sack Olly on trumped up accusations of "subordination".

Hope she crashes and burns again and again.

@stonemuse where is she stealing a living now?

A slight correction......
    I was told if I didn’t sign the appropriate paperwork and make it go away, it would go to court. I was then endangering the DBS checks I was going through at the time as I could end up with a criminal record and would not be allowed to do the work I do with schools. Other than my wife and the school this forum was the only place that knew I was undergoing DBS checks I was going with legal advice to go “no comment” until the DBS was mentioned then I’m afraid the backside fell out of my trousers. Someone told the OB about my DBS checks, not forgetting I wasnt charged with anything I said but guilty of ridiculing someone else’s comments about a little bloke on a power trip. 😉
    Sorry @t_c_e it was @Goonerhater not yourself but as you say her actions distressed you and could have endangered the great work you do with your dogs.

cafc999 said:
    Let's not forget she wasn't the only member of the SMT that set police onto people or hired heavies to assault fans. 
    Yes, let's not forget

And I'm sure there was a lot more we fans have never heard about.
  • Options

Well I want her to be a failure wherever she goes and I'm getting my wish so far. 

She will run out of mugs soon if there is any justice in this world. 
  • Options
    Can someone just add "in the shit" at the end of the title.
  • Options
    wtf is it with lawyers?
    go and do some fucking lawyering for a change.
    CEO this , Non Executive Director that, what a load of bollocks. All you are qualified to do is to advise on legal stuff. Absolutely nothing else. 
    Same thing as accountants running businesses.
    wtf is all that about?
    All you are qualified to do us to quote the figures.
    Once you have done that you can leave the meeting.
    Absolute bullshit.