Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire leaves Sheffield wednesday

Comments

• Options
    What is she doing now?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    If Rolands your boss, there's a 9/10 chance you're an asshole.

Ah, the rather anti social lockdown period.

I'm so bored and fed up I feel like I need to continuously moan about a woman from 3 years ago...who I never even met and had no form of close contact with.

I was out the country during the hardcore Meire era. 

We do need to moan though. She was completely awful.

Possibility for a thread about another idiot?
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    On the plus side I’ve been dbs checked every year for the last 5 years and it’s absolutely the case that admitting to whatever it was (suggesting Tony Keohane should be bundled into a van, stripped naked and tarred abs feathered I believe ?don’t worry Tony, it was a joke)) does not come up on the DBS checks. Neither would have the unsuccessful court cases.

Katrien was, and probably still is, terribly out of her depth and certainly cost the club and probably Duchatelet many millions of pounds through botched contract negotiations, relegation, alienating the fan base and requiring significant additional security and police presence at protests etc.

I also hope she continues to fail but fear she may continue to get lucrative roles for doing a very poor job. 
    If the squirrel worried so much for her safety, wtf did she travel 2nd class on trains WITHOUT security?!
    So that she could play the victim at any opportunity
    And she may not have been alone, possibly shadowed.
  • Options
    She certainly left her mark at the Owls, love this quote from Chansiri's latest press release, wonder where he learned that 

They say they are a fan, a supporter, but sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer. 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    It’s widely thought that she still, to this day, doesn’t understand the offside law.🤨🤨🤨
  • Options
    That’s all she does all day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2021
    Agree so many of the above comments. Why Roland appointed her only he knows but it has cost him millions. She was arrogant and had no idea , or did not care, for the basics. To alienate the fan base is the one error you cannot recover from. Her decision making was awful.
    Roland became the obvious destroyer of the club, but had he appointed a competent CEO things could have been different. 
    I believe he never had any interest in making the club a success.
    He doesn't give a monkey's about football. 
    He simply wanted a football factory, producing and selling youngsters and all other measures were to reduce costs to try and make a profit.
    The 1st team had no importance, purely the academy to produce and sell players.
    & probably thought he could build his flats/hotels/shops around a reduced capacity ground.

This is, in my view, his number one plan. He thought he could build another complex like Stayen but in London where he would make big bucks. Tit.
  • Options
    Agree so many of the above comments. Why Roland appointed her only he knows but it has cost him millions. She was arrogant and had no idea , or did not care, for the basics. To alienate the fan base is the one error you cannot recover from. Her decision making was awful.
    Roland became the obvious destroyer of the club, but had he appointed a competent CEO things could have been different. 
    I believe he never had any interest in making the club a success.
    He doesn't give a monkey's about football. 
    He simply wanted a football factory, producing and selling youngsters and all other measures were to reduce costs to try and make a profit.
    The 1st team had no importance, purely the academy to produce and sell players.
    & probably thought he could build his flats/hotels/shops around a reduced capacity ground.

This is, in my view, his number one plan. He thought he could build another complex like Stayen but in London where he would make big bucks. Tit.
    When even the slightest bit of research would have showed it would never work even if it was allowed to happen. I remember when Flyods now Bartrams first opened, it was open pub hours as well as before and after games. We used to go in there some evenings it would be empty it wasn’t sustainable that’s without the failed attempt for the bowling alley etc. Money making enterprise that would never got off the ground.
  • Options
    Sure the staff she lorded it over at the Valley will find this "funny"
  • Options
    Knob head honcho, more like
  • Options
    Nasty, horrible woman.
    That is your opinion 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Nasty, horrible woman.
    That is your opinion 
    Antagonistic as well.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Nasty, horrible woman.
    That is your opinion 
    Antagonistic as well.
    That is your opinion was her bog standard answer heard a few times from her on her infamous PowerPoint evening filed with members of staff including a potty mouthed one 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Nasty, horrible woman.
    That is your opinion 
    Mine too and I had dealings with her.

And staff who had the misfortune to work under her agree.
    Mine too, horrible women.
  • Options
    Classic MBA type - self righteous, upper middle class, with no original thought in her head - bar denigrating anyone with a thought. Type of wretch infesting the civil service, NHS management and big corporates. 
  • Options
    Not a fan of the Head Honcho, repeat ad nauseum, still can't get over how she continues to display her breathtaking arrogance. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Jeez, that is straight out of W1A.
  • Options
    Sounds exactly like her from the descriptions on here.